[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Thank you for your build.
One quick question. I'm able to balance all res to 90. Do you think I should use wise oak to maximize the damage/minimize the taken damage (with the trade off is a health bottle)?
Hello and thanks for a very fun build GornoDD!! :D
Anyways, I was following the base build until 70ish and then I changed to Molten Strike/Lightning Strike build, which is awesome, but I feel very squishy in T11 and up. What should I upgrade first besides 6L Belly?

My chars should be public btw.

Thanks in advance! :D
GiangCute - not the OP, but wise oak would be an OK defensive buff, but wouldn't really help offensively as when we crit, we ignore resists. Would do a bit on non crits, but we want as few of those as possible!
"
Carlovski wrote:
GiangCute - not the OP, but wise oak would be an OK defensive buff, but wouldn't really help offensively as when we crit, we ignore resists. Would do a bit on non crits, but we want as few of those as possible!

I wouldnt bother with it tbh. capping resists isnt like THE hardest thing in the world. this build doesnt use so many unique items. With boots, belt, 2xrings, amulet, 6x jewels, chest and potentially gloves it should be even possbile to get to 3x 140% (ele weakness + ele curse Immunity).
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

I wouldnt bother with it tbh. capping resists isnt like THE hardest thing in the world. this build doesnt use so many unique items. With boots, belt, 2xrings, amulet, 6x jewels, chest and potentially gloves it should be even possbile to get to 3x 140% (ele weakness + ele curse Immunity).

Bro check my passive tree, i add the blue dream and we have perma power charge..
Last edited by supernukem on Sep 27, 2017, 12:57:35 PM
Hey guys, I crafted an amazing claw for this build and I wanted to show you all and link to my mirror thread! Here is Damnation Thirst! It is the #1 elemental claw in PoE at this time!

470 eDPS
90 pDPS
560 DPS

You can find the mirror thread here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2009225

Thanks guys, and of course a big shout out to GornoDD for the great build to use it with!

~Dygnity
Last edited by styyled on Sep 27, 2017, 1:38:49 PM
Running the molten strike / lightning strike version with perfect form and have to say, this is by far the best build I've tried so far. Thank you.
Hi.
How do you think about dropping Blood Magic on shield charge and put shield charge into the shield. And then link another defensive spell to CWDT like Phase Run or Molten Shell ? which one should be better ?
"
supernukem wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

Bro check my passive tree, i add the blue dream and we have perma power charge..

Thanks bro. Could you please public your character profile cause I cannot view your passive tree. Where should we put the blue dream?
done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info