[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Garash wrote:

Oh have you done HoGM and Uber elder with this build? That's insane :)

I did it once with the inquis. Its quite hard but possible and need to stack alot of life and know exactly what your up against. The Jugg, due to its tankyness farms HOGM very safely and free. Jugg also perform much better in Uber-Lab cause of its Armor foundation and massive life regen.

This all seems like JUGG is the better built, wich is not true. I havent made a build to this date, that scales as smoothly into the endgame as this Inquis. Its not as tanky and you will die if you dont play careful enough. But the raw damage you can put up with this Inquis trivializes so many encounters to a quite extreme degree. Its much more versatile in terms of gear, cause of how few unique items you need.

The Jugg is alot more Stable and achieves the same goals, but alot of its power is locked behind some key unique items (grelwood, xophs, lgoh rings). It also caps out much earlier cause of the limitations set by the weapon itself. The inquis power on the other hand is almost limitless (maybe mirror-level item quality).
"
GornoDD wrote:

Since not much is going to change for this build. I will roll out a build update around tomorrow or friday.

I've decided this will be my starter this league and must say awesome build guide. My only suggestion to you is that with the variations in build (life/mom, low life etc) you make it simpler to identify which is which. I wanted to use life/mom and it took me a while to work out which was the life version and which was the most up to date etc. Don't get me wrong its a great guide, just offering advice. Thanks again for the hard work.
"
kosii wrote:

played it on bestiary (only for about a week tho, that league sucked), lvling is easy, just remember to always have a claw with life on hit. I face tanked everything in maps until about t12-13 when i just quit. You can look at my crappy gear on the profile even :P

Thanks for the info/ advice. I will definitely use this guide as my starter and hopefully kill the shaper for the first time
Ok I don't know if this has been asked before but as the post is on 430 pages atm I cant really search lol, so sorry if it has been asked.

I keep getting oneshot by random shit. Like I SC into packs, get fortify, start attacking but the main leech coming from the balls hitting the ground takes too long sometimes to save me from all the damage. How do you manage this ? Like I get oneshot by completely unnecessary shit.

For reference, this is my gear:
Spoiler

And profile is public for tree.

Any ideas why this might be ? I'm at roughly 5.5k HP and 4479 evasion / 30% chance to evade. Went with recommended Pantheons and got fully upgraded Lunaris. Also got Acrobatics and going for Phase Acrobatics atm.

Edit: Forgot to say, I'm running T10-13 atm. But in the guide you say, that you easily did shaper with similar stats, thats why I'm surprised about this.

Any help greatly appreciated since I've only been playing this game since mid-Bestiary and am still learning a ton every day ! :)
Last edited by MaxineCaulfield on May 30, 2018, 10:26:49 PM
Can i use Frost Blades for clear and Molten strike on bosses ?

Using only molten strike to clear feels slow
Last edited by Eyk on May 31, 2018, 1:44:41 AM
Hi GornoDD

Thanks again for the amazing build looks like I'm rolling with it again 😁

Just a question about optimal levelling, what do you (and anyone else reading) think about using sunder to level while levelling the actual build gems like MS in offhand ? Until a good claw/ornament of the East is acquired? Surely it's faster?

I play solo so need to try for the fastest possible league start..
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
"
Eyk wrote:

I haven't played this build before, but I am planning to use it in the Incursion league.

There are a few issues using Frost Blades as a swap:

3B3R/2B4R Gem Setup: You'll need a Green socket for Frost Blades, which means you'll need to have a chest swap at best.

With the current tree, you will also want to not take Point Blank as it is not beneficial for Frost Blades. This will also cut the single target damage of Molten Strike.

Possible issues with survivability with less projectiles = less life gain on hit

Just a few things to think about.
IGN: EmptyPalms
Is this build good for SSF Incursion start ?
"
EmptyPalms wrote:
"
Eyk wrote:

I haven't played this build before, but I am planning to use it in the Incursion league.

There are a few issues using Frost Blades as a swap:

3B3R/2B4R Gem Setup: You'll need a Green socket for Frost Blades, which means you'll need to have a chest swap at best.

With the current tree, you will also want to not take Point Blank as it is not beneficial for Frost Blades. This will also cut the single target damage of Molten Strike.

Possible issues with survivability with less projectiles = less life gain on hit

Just a few things to think about.

I play this build last league (hmm i think i play all MS build last league :D) And Frost Blade it's great on clear im using a Tabula for clear setup and only change a chest. Another options it's two setup of MS one for bosses and one for AoE (MS-Greater Multiple Projectiles-Ancestral Call-Multistrike-Added Lightning-Elemental Focus).
I've seen many posts about MS being bad for clearspeed.. But i fail to see how. Played this build for past few leagues and MS alone was all i ever needed. Obviously it falls behind meta speedrunners but using other skill just for clearing seems a waste for me.
I mean with MS you just charge into pack -> single MS click -> charge to next pack. Maybe some alternate skill might give you few sec advantage per map.. But is it worth it? Not at all in my eyes.
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info