[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

hi
why not this links?

Molten Strike - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Ancestral Call - Elemental Focus - Increased Critical Damage
"
Ashtorath wrote:
Looks like I was a day early with my question about nerfs:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2148537

Impact?

I don't understand your question. Elemental Hit has nothing to do with this build, so I fail to see it having any impact on it. Unless you are talking about ways to use Elemental Hit as a main ability instead of Molten Strike, that could be something worth spending some time on Path of Building trying, pending the release of patch notes and PoB update that will come on wednesday, New Zealand time.
Last edited by Rouxsale on May 26, 2018, 11:25:56 AM
"
lucifronsun wrote:
I'm looking to upgrade from a tabula to a real chest piece, ideally should I be trying to get a 6l belly or a 6l evasion rare? Also, seems like it'd be pretty difficult to get 6 off colors on a pure evasion piecem should I be looking for a hybrid evasion chest instead?

Bumping this again, since I didn't get a response.
Enfeeble & Herald of Thunder requires high intelligence. What are the best alternatives for solving lack of intelligence at late game? For the moment I am using +30 intelligence nod near Revenge of the Hunted...
Last edited by Zarigana on May 26, 2018, 12:56:21 PM
"
Zarigana wrote:
Enfeeble & Herald of Thunder requires high intelligence. What are the best alternatives for solving lack of intelligence at late game? For the moment I am using +30 intelligence nod near Revenge of the Hunted...

This is what I used for intelligence

find attributes on amulet so you don't have to on rings.

"
lucifronsun wrote:
"
lucifronsun wrote:
I'm looking to upgrade from a tabula to a real chest piece, ideally should I be trying to get a 6l belly or a 6l evasion rare? Also, seems like it'd be pretty difficult to get 6 off colors on a pure evasion piecem should I be looking for a hybrid evasion chest instead?

6 link belly
Last edited by BlRTH on May 26, 2018, 1:31:11 PM
"
Zarigana wrote:

this is how i get int
Spoiler

EDIT: but like other guy mentioned, ammy is pretty much easiest/best way to stack up some stats

"
lucifronsun wrote:
"
lucifronsun wrote:

as for this, it depends what you want from chest. BoB obvious choice for more hp.

I personally use farrul's fur and i still have 5.7k hp..that's enough for most of content and as i'm sc player dieing sometims dsn't bother me.
So if i'll go for this build next league i will certainly pick some dps/utility chest over BoB ;)
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on May 26, 2018, 2:49:53 PM
Could someone explain why diamond rings are better than say these for example?

similar diamonds on POB give far less dps.
is this build uber lab viable?
Unless I have onverlooked, I havent seen anyone using dying sun in this build. Isn't 2 additional projectile worth using?
"
Zarigana wrote:
Unless I have onverlooked, I havent seen anyone using dying sun in this build. Isn't 2 additional projectile worth using?

There's D'Sun linked in "my gear" section of the guide ;)

Flask is really good for this build yet it's a bonus item i'd say. You can do anything without it but if you got spare $$ to get one it's good thing to do.

And then again ( maybe OP shares different opinion ) but i personally encourage people to not blindly follow the guide. Everyone got own preferences and if person A likes to use item B it doesn't mean that person B will like it too :)
I mean take the guidelines and don't adjust yourself to fit the build, adjust the build to fit your playstyle ;)
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info