[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Is 23 exalts a good starting point for the build?
I sadly cant get a +3 stark on std to start tho ^_^
"
Freddydaking wrote:

23 ex is more than enough for good gear ( by good i mean u should be able do most of end game but it might be a bit of struggle on occasions ).
And for stark point -> i've done everything in beastiary ( including one time ( not sure how ) deathless uber elder ) while wearing +2 rare helmet. :) so in general this build dsn't need mirror tier gear to rekt the wraeclast.
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Freddydaking wrote:

23 ex is more than enough for good gear ( by good i mean u should be able do most of end game but it might be a bit of struggle on occasions ).
And for stark point -> i've done everything in beastiary ( including one time ( not sure how ) deathless uber elder ) while wearing +2 rare helmet. :) so in general this build dsn't need mirror tier gear to rekt the wraeclast.

i actually just snatched a "cheap" stark +3 after i wrote my last message haha.
Can i go with tombfist 1 abys until i snatch a +2 abys?
if i try to color my belly with the jeweller method, will it then lose its 6link?
"
Freddydaking wrote:
if i try to color my belly with the jeweller method, will it then lose its 6link?

Nevermind, got lucky and snatched a RRRBBB for 5 ex.
Hello,
First of all thanks for this guide.
I just started POE and my first character is a crit inquisitor based on your guide, I really like playing it :)

I am a new player so my question my seems "dumbed"but i wanted to know what do you think about :

Changing the Enfeeble+Blasphemy+Enlighten+Herald of Thunder setup you recommend in your 4BL boots by :
Orb of Storm + Power charge on critical hit + curse on hit + Enfeeble.

And with the 2 socket free in the shield/2nd wepond from orb of storm + power charge (now in the boots) putting an aura (wrath?) + herald of thunder

Do you think we can rely enough on casting enfeeble thanks to orb of storm for our defense?

Thanks in advance and tell me if i am not clear enough :)
Hey all. Got bored of bestiary/flashback so I decided to play around with the currency I had in standard and do this build.

I finally unlocked uber elder and gave it 3 tries but I could not kill it. Barely made it to 50% each once. Is there anything in my gear I can take a look at upgrading (besides helm enchant, very costly right now)? Thanks again.

Stupid question as I am a bit confused with all different gem setups in different sections of the guide. For endgame, do we stick to molten strike or do we need to switch to Blade Flurry?
"
Zarigana wrote:
Stupid question as I am a bit confused with all different gem setups in different sections of the guide. For endgame, do we stick to molten strike or do we need to switch to Blade Flurry?

You use Molten strike the whole way from start to endgame. This use to be a bladeflurry build but OP changed it to molten strike as it has higher DPS and more sustain with life gain on hit.

And they use different passive trees too so not good to just change gem setups later on would need a respec of passive points.
"
BlRTH wrote:
Hey all. Got bored of bestiary/flashback so I decided to play around with the currency I had in standard and do this build.

I finally unlocked uber elder and gave it 3 tries but I could not kill it. Barely made it to 50% each once. Is there anything in my gear I can take a look at upgrading (besides helm enchant, very costly right now)? Thanks again.

Looking at your character, one of your jewels can be replaced by an abyss. I also noticed you went for a different passive route, grabbing Vaal pact. Though admittedly I'm not sure what losses/gains you might have with your setup that you're missing out on.

You can get a stygian vise belt with good stats, and add more damage from another abyss jewel there too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info