[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey! Nice build so far.

Just cleared the questing phase and will start mapping soon, not having the best colors on the gear but in general I think it works.

The question however is; Is this a good ring?

I mean, it was awesome during leveling (adding like 1k dps out of 6k at lvl 60) and the 40% reduced reflect helped me so much, but then agian, I'm a noob.

Is it good or should I replace it as one of my first pieces?

I have a few good items so far that doesn't need focus:

But that ring is really.. Can't tell if it's good or bad! Halp xD
Hi GornoDD, thanks for an amazing build. Been wanting to try it since Abyss but never got around to making a third character. I was hesitant to try this as a league starter only because I tend to stick with the familiar (FB warchief totem berserker, last 4 leagues or so) but the overwhelmingly positive reviews and responses you've received in this thread convinced me and I was not disappointed.

I've had the most unfortunate 6 linking luck (over 5k fusing in) and a very rough start this league but managing well enough..

I would love to hear your thoughts on using the Blue dream jewel (I am thinking of getting the Survivalist cluster +1 max cold res + all res etc near Acrobatics then slotting the jewel just below it)

My thinking is that the orb of storms + pcoc is cool for bosses but clunky while mapping, so the blue dream could come in handy for power charge generation? Or is the answer the same as most other questions here - jewel unnecessary, clearing doesn't matter because we just melt shit? :D I feel the constant power charges could help a bit in the kind of t14 and t15 corrupted maps I am rolling ...
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
What items use to run uber lab ? I like build but traps are pain in the ...
I am new so please bear with me. I am entirely confused what gems are supposed to go where. I am unsure where wrath, blood rage, Ancestral protector and orb of storms are all supposed to go or be linked up with. Can someone please clarify this for me with going the 3 red 3 blue setup or 4 red 2 blue setup?

I tried looking at the "my gear/setup" and the "how to gear your character" part of the guide, but it appeared some gems weren't where they were supposed to be, unless I'm wrong and it all correct.

Please help.
"
Riotson wrote:
I am new so please bear with me. I am entirely confused what gems are supposed to go where. I am unsure where wrath, blood rage, Ancestral protector and orb of storms are all supposed to go or be linked up with. Can someone please clarify this for me with going the 3 red 3 blue setup or 4 red 2 blue setup?

I tried looking at the "my gear/setup" and the "how to gear your character" part of the guide, but it appeared some gems weren't where they were supposed to be, unless I'm wrong and it all correct.

Please help.

Wrath: link it to enlighten (together with enfeeble) if possible
Orb of sotrm: has to be linked with PCOC

Blood rage, Ancestral protector dont need to be link to anything
"
Pacificator77 wrote:
"
Riotson wrote:

Please help.

Wrath: link it to enlighten (together with enfeeble) if possible
Orb of sotrm: has to be linked with PCOC

Blood rage, Ancestral protector dont need to be link to anything

Ah, that clears it up then, thank you for helping out a noob!
how do u deal with cold damage and freeze ailment?

i dont see any anti-freeze flask on page 1.
Can someone elaborate how the innervate link with wrath in this build do? Does it have to couple with the vinktar vessel?
So about 3500hp at 73. Tooltip with buffs in HO is only about 27k dps(43k peak with all buffs totem orbs etc) .... not sure what I am missing besides some levels...

The HP i know the issue with as I am still linking the belly. But the DPS seems a lot off considering the gear...

Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
Last edited by lunaticwoda on Mar 19, 2018, 2:46:55 AM
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
So about 3500hp at 73. Tooltip with buffs in HO is only about 27k dps(43k peak with all buffs totem orbs etc) .... not sure what I am missing besides some levels...
You barely have any life on your gear. You also don't run blasphemy-enfeeble for some reason. Rat's nest is a good helmet... later, when you have life to sacrifice, starkonja should be better until that point.

As for the damage, a lot of it comes from abyssal jewels.
Last edited by GladiatorUA on Mar 19, 2018, 4:14:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info