[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

whats the optimal level for cwdt and immortal call in this build? Would lvl20 cwdt make survival worse?
"
M0nteCristo wrote:
whats the optimal level for cwdt and immortal call in this build? Would lvl20 cwdt make survival worse?

The optimal level depends on how much life you have. As long as you have over 5000 a 20 CwdT is fine imo. If not, maybe go for a level 15.

Answered your other question from before in the comment above yours.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 18, 2018, 2:41:25 AM
hey guys,

I have to questions

1.)when we use elemental focus on our 6 link gem slot, we can't make use of Innervate's shock setup (Innervate-herald of ice-onslaught-bloodrage) right?
because we cant use elemental ailments? shock considered to be elemental ailment right?

2.) why did OP put (1/0) orb of storms*. Should we just let it stay at level 1? or max it out?

any reply will be deeply appreciated. Thanks
Last edited by irampage7 on Mar 18, 2018, 2:54:28 AM
"
irampage7 wrote:
hey guys,

I have to questions

1.)when we use elemental focus on our 6 link gem slot, we can't make use of Innervate's shock setup (Innervate-herald of ice-onslaught-bloodrage) right?
because we cant use elemental ailments? shock considered to be elemental ailment right?

2.) why did OP put (1/0) orb of storms*. Should we just let it stay at level 1? or max it out?

1: Yea, if you use Ele Focus you should also switch to Wrath instead of two Heralds because of the no ailments thing.

2: He left it at level 1 because of the lower mana cost. We gain nothing by having it at a higher level because it is used for the single purpose of generation power charges. And a 1/0 does that as well as a 20/20
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 18, 2018, 3:09:17 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
I wanted to ask about the PoB pastebin.
I was thinking it was going to show more dps, even after changing config settings i'm only seeing it at 560k? Does this need to be updated or am I just setting up the config wrong?

You do realize that is per ball. And we have 12 balls each hit. And we hit 6 times each second. That is 72x560k Shaper DPS. AKA 40 million DPS against Shaper.

Of course that is theoretical, as not all balls are going to hit and we won't have charges and flasks up for the whole fight. I would assume in reality that pastebin reaches around 25m Shaper DPS.

But even like 10m is more than enough to melt Shaper into the next phase in the blink of an eye.

Ah, thank you for clearing that up. I wasn't sure if PoB would account for each ball or not. Knew something had to be wrong.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
irampage7 wrote:
hey guys,

I have to questions

1: Yea, if you use Ele Focus you should also switch to Wrath instead of two Heralds because of the no ailments thing.

2: He left it at level 1 because of the lower mana cost. We gain nothing by having it at a higher level because it is used for the single purpose of generation power charges. And a 1/0 does that as well as a 20/20

Oh thank you Lord, someone actually replied to me! thanks for clearing that up.

Follow up question: which is better in the long run wrath or double heralds?
Also, just to clarify 4R2B (Molten>Multi>Elemental damage for attacks>Ancestral>Added lightning>conc/AOE) for double heralds and 3R3B (Molten>Multi>Ancestral>Added lightning>conc/AOE>elemental focus) setup for wrath?
"
irampage7 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
irampage7 wrote:
hey guys,

I have to questions

Oh thank you Lord, someone actually replied to me! thanks for clearing that up.

Follow up question: which is better in the long run wrath or double heralds?
Also, just to clarify 4R2B (Molten>Multi>Elemental damage for attacks>Ancestral>Added lightning>conc/AOE) for double heralds and 3R3B (Molten>Multi>Ancestral>Added lightning>conc/AOE>elemental focus) setup for wrath?

If you plan to do Guardians with this build it is worth it to go for 3r3b. It can cost a lot of chromatics, but still. And yea, I would say that if you go for 3r3b a change to Wrath is the logical step.
"
Mecielle wrote:

If you plan to do Guardians with this build it is worth it to go for 3r3b. It can cost a lot of chromatics, but still. And yea, I would say that if you go for 3r3b a change to Wrath is the logical step.

would the double heralds do more damage? coz they give both lightning and cold? Sorry im still new to this game. Im still a noob when it comes to skill/gems interactions.
Last edited by irampage7 on Mar 18, 2018, 4:24:28 AM
Thanks for the reply. I have been looking for corrupted one dont know why 4r2b is expensive now.

Could you elaborate a bit on the difference of 4r2b and 3r3b setup in terms of doing guardians? Because it is the kind of content that i will do and shaper/elder. Thanks
Thanks for great build. Now lvl 92(switch to this on 91 from spark\bv).
Clear speed pretty good. Not best survivability at uberlab traps and some elder guardians.
Uber izaro easy, atziri easy, minotaur easy. Today will try red elder.
My gear:
Spoiler

PS: sorry for bad english

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info