[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

So does anyone wanna sell me a 6L wyrmscale? I cant seem to catch the ones that are selling for fair price on poe.trade .. i think theyre in a different tjme zone lol
"
Riverside77 wrote:
http://poe.trade/search/arurunirihikit

sort by ele damage, is that miracle gutter claw worth paying the 5 ex for?

Hi, it is alright, but not for this builds. You will want to aim for 2+ APS.
Why does so many people run Added Cold in the BF link? When clearly Ruthless provides more total dps?
A clear speed setup?
Hey im 44lvl and I have huge problems with stats STR 207 INT 68 DEX 89 how can I deal with that ?

MY GEAR :

Hello.Level 68 here.Stuff goes pretty well but kinda low hp(don't have any jewels sockets yet)What can i improve?New items?Jewels?
Last edited by alexutuspace on Sep 6, 2017, 1:08:25 PM
"
GOSARN wrote:
Hey im 44lvl and I have huge problems with stats STR 207 INT 68 DEX 89 how can I deal with that ?

Do it as everybody does: Take temporary these 30 stat nodes. Or socket stats into a jewel socket.

"
Llyrain wrote:
"
GOSARN wrote:

Do it as everybody does: Take temporary these 30 stat nodes. Or socket stats into a jewel socket.

Yeah, I started in Harbinger finally and am taking every 30 int node until I get Int on rings and amulet later. Also you can craft int with catarina or haku on some items.

Its really important to keep your gems leveling
Hi GornoDD, thanks for the effort.

Can you please tell me I did OK on these? I have like 320 chaos left for belt, one ring and amulet. already got 21 wrath and 21 lightning, flat lightning to attacks vessel of V, 6L belly, 40% blade flurry rats nest and mali gloves.

payed 200 chaos

Payed 6 exalt.

Whats done is done, but I THINK i did ok?

PS: some of the questions in this thread lol. Some people literally don't read.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 6, 2017, 1:55:15 PM
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Why does so many people run Added Cold in the BF link? When clearly Ruthless provides more total dps?
A clear speed setup?

My build gets more DPS from Added Cold, according to PoB at least.
"
Samuelino wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:
A clear speed setup?

My build gets more DPS from Added Cold, according to PoB at least.

With good gear (lots of other sources of +ele) ruthless should pretty easily win in the synthetic stats.

The problem is with the mechanics of how ruthless works. It is either turned on or turned off for the entire bladeflurry channel. This makes it pretty useless for mapping. For bosses, it is potentially really powerful, but it requires you to pre-channel bladeflurries in order to get to the ruthless one and full channel on that one. The damage available if you do that is insane, but it adds complication and wind-up in fights where you may already have your fill of complication, and potentially have small windows of time to DPS in. So added cold is just more reliable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info