Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

What should i upgrade next ? i finally 6 linked my belly , but blew all my currency , sitting at 4c atm , but i can make the money back with a couple of uber / red maps runs .

I think i'm gonna try atleast chimera / Minotaur tomorrow to see how it goes.

Hi help pls! just 15k damage in ho :/
Last edited by supernukem on Sep 5, 2017, 9:55:08 PM
hi guys

I got
for 200 chaos. I think I did ok?
I leveled up to 92 in 2 days doing a few Harbringer rotations.

Sitting above 6k health

Cleared the Guardians almost easily. Minotaur took 4 deaths because I was used to my squishy character and dodging all the time. I realized that I could actually facetank pretty much everything on the Minotaur including with the falling rocks, was being a bit too cute doding everything and getting instakilled before.

I'm going to level up my gems before taking on the Shaper but I think I should be able to kill him as is.

From <T13, I can do all maps using my Bisco's collar setup with this build.

Last edited by Eathb on Sep 6, 2017, 2:18:23 AM
Thanks for your build.
Just got this one from spamming 18 chaos. XD
"
Eathb wrote:

Sitting above 6k health

Cleared the Guardians almost easily. Minotaur took 4 deaths because I was used to my squishy character and dodging all the time. I realized that I could actually facetank pretty much everything on the Minotaur including with the falling rocks, was being a bit too cute doding everything and getting instakilled before.

I'm going to level up my gems before taking on the Shaper but I think I should be able to kill him as is.

Hey Eathb, not sure if you noticed you got the wrong Vessel of V for this.
Can someone point me to where this build gets mana leech? I dont see a passive node taken, or OP using a jewel with it.

edit: claw nodes, I see.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 6, 2017, 4:30:48 AM
"
"
Eathb wrote:

Sitting above 6k health

Hey Eathb, not sure if you noticed you got the wrong Vessel of V for this.

Wait really?

Which one am I supposed to have ;s
"
Eathb wrote:

Wait really?

Which one am I supposed to have ;s

attacks, not spells.

COuld be wrong? Doubt it, Blade Flurry is a attack.
http://poe.trade/search/arurunirihikit

sort by ele damage, is that miracle gutter claw worth paying the 5 ex for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info