[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey guys, any shield to recommend during leveling?

Also i kinda hate bloodrage due to me dying on labs because of it, any viable choice to swap it for?
hey guys i use the old blade furry build
have 30 c left and i dont know what to do
i cannot do uberlab cause die to traps so fast with popping all 4 flasks up and habe no chance
dmg is ok for t11 maps but with t13 +bosses i have big problems
pls help me
ps:profile is open
Why was Onslaught support removed from the build?
A few recommendations for the 6-link:
1) PoB/observations suggest Ele Focus>Added Lightning due to the preposterous amount of flat ele you can get on jewels
2) Dmg on Full Life > Ancestral Call for bossing purposes and it's not really close (edit: this might only apply to Vaal Pact? Altho I did a no leech map without even noticing due to claw life on hit)

I think the build might benefit from chasing more jewel slots, but could be hard to do. Int and resists are tight enough as is. I use a blind jewel which I believe really helps but my buddy is straight offense and he kills Guardians in seconds.
Last edited by Jakle1111 on Jan 4, 2018, 3:18:29 PM
Was looking for a new build and this caught my eye. Trying to find something that can run maps pretty fast but still facetank bosses like guardians. Not sure if this build will do that.

I also would like to be able to use bisco/ventor/headhunter.

I do play on standard and can spend a couple 100 ex if it helps this build a lot. I have legacy acuity's but looks like this build doesn't use them but does use vinktar's (so I can buy a legacy insta leech one) if that helps.

Thx
"
AtlasNewStart wrote:
Was looking for a new build and this caught my eye. Trying to find something that can run maps pretty fast but still facetank bosses like guardians. Not sure if this build will do that.

I also would like to be able to use bisco/ventor/headhunter.

I do play on standard and can spend a couple 100 ex if it helps this build a lot. I have legacy acuity's but looks like this build doesn't use them but does use vinktar's (so I can buy a legacy insta leech one) if that helps.

Thx
Legacy Acuity would be pretty insane for this build. Don't need to go Vaal Pact, has instant leech, has tons of int which the build needs, has lots of crit.
Hi, nice guide.

I've been playing this build until now. The starting phase was fairly easy and smooth.
However moving towards Act 3, things got stagnated, for instance. Lack of dexterity and mana is definitely not enough to keep up with Molten strike to clear 1 pack of mobs.

Can I do something about this? Thanks in advance
Hi, thank you for this great build. I need an opinion ony my claw, i think its good... but most poeple say its actualy bad. Also i changed build a little bit, i rly like headhunter (never had it...) so i use "Inspired Learning" gem for the affect. I understand that build would be a little bit lower on damage, but map clearing should be more fun. What do you think ? Any tips ?

https://pastebin.com/52tca72i

"
naimhairix51 wrote:

Im building a tree without vp and the degen pretty danger when mapping. What do u suggest?

I'm dropped Blood Rage several days ago,don't like always to remove it on degeneration maps,plus I have on CWDT setup before,so I can't toggle it on/off when I want.
For me totem + golem is enough AS boost.
"
rinseo wrote:
Hi, nice guide.

I've been playing this build until now. The starting phase was fairly easy and smooth.
However moving towards Act 3, things got stagnated, for instance. Lack of dexterity and mana is definitely not enough to keep up with Molten strike to clear 1 pack of mobs.

Can I do something about this? Thanks in advance

As with basically any build, early attribute requirements will be an issue. Use jewelry to fix, or temporarily allocate a 30 dex node in tree, and drop it later.

For fixing mana, the easiest thing to do is get a thief's torment, praxis, or elreon ring. Thief's torment is the best of them, but also has the highest level requirement (level 30) so you might need an elreon ring to get you by until then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info