[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Thanks for the build, I use it to farm uber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_eF3oCSchA&t=1s
hey guys can someone look at my gear, i know theres some gem i hv to 20/20 ,besides that what else? maybe jewellery? or gloves? helm enchant is the last thing i wanted to do since its so freakin expensive ,haha. i hv 5.2k hp w/o vp and 63k molten strike dps "

Spoiler
Can someone help me with my Mana problem? I'm at level 69 and my Enlighten Support is now at level 2. If I activate Heral of Thunder, Ice and Enfeeble I'm left with 52/660 mana and 608 reserved. How will I solve this problem? BTW what does that reserved do? Coz I didn't notive that I have it before.
maybe try and get a little more int overall, i played with only 59 mana for a long time, but i leeched mana for hitting enemys so it was alright.
whats the flask called that gives u a extra ball
"
maybe try and get a little more int overall, i played with only 59 mana for a long time, but i leeched mana for hitting enemys so it was alright.

Yeah that's what I'm having right now. I just leech mana. But the attacks doesn't feel fluid because there's delay due to lack of mana and the next attack waits for the mana to get leeched. Thanks for your advice on getting more int on my gear mate.
"
umx wrote:
whats the flask called that gives u a extra ball

Dying Sun Ruby Flask. Learn to read the guide.
-.-
I've been focusing a lot on added elemental damage on my jewels, wondering if that was a mistake, is a mixture of added ele dmg and crit multi better?
"
Spokki wrote:
I've been focusing a lot on added elemental damage on my jewels, wondering if that was a mistake, is a mixture of added ele dmg and crit multi better?

3 high rolled added ele dmg + multi is better,since we aiming for ~ +-400% multiplier in this build.
That's not a mistake i guess,until you have all of them as this one(7-9 depends of your gloves/tree version)
I'm combining 2x jewels with 4 flat ele dmg in my tree,with 3x jewels with 3 mod ele dmg + multi in gloves/belt,and remaining increased maximum life/Attack speed/Crit Multi, works ok for me.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 4, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info