[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello everybody,
Unfortunately, I still do not understand what Gems I now for maping and what to use for bosses.

currently I do it so ...
Is that correct ?

maping:

Molten Strike
Ancestral Call Support
Added Lightning Damage Support
Multistrike Support
Increased Area of ​​Effect Support
Concentrated Effect Support

boss:

Molten Strike
Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
Added Lightning Damage Support
Multistrike Support
Elemental Focus
Concentrated Effect Support

thank you for your help!!!
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Kekemousse wrote:
Hi everyone,
Is Choir of the storm a good amulet if i'm already cap in resist ?
Seems like a good increase of the DPS ? Or i'm missing something ?

How you will deal with Life -80 life then from current amulet?
You want at least 6k HP pool if your are planning to deal with t16/guardians/Shaper/U-Atziri.
I don't see a good Life rolls on your gear 40 on both rings/48 on boots thats really low,90 on chest.

Yes i know that it's pretty low, i just aked because i looked at old char in standart league and remember of this amulet.
Ty for the answer ;)
What are BiS jewels, the guide says Life, Resists, and Crit Multi jewels but, he doesn't address the new abyss jewels. I know that on an earlier post GornoDD talks about the abyss jewels, but he mistakenly believes that abyss jewels cannot have Crit Multi.

So my question is, what jewel would be better?

- A jewel with flat 60-80 Ele Dmg and some Crit Multi or Life.
- A jewel with over 30% Crit Multi and some Life.
- A jewel with over 50% Crit Multi and nothing else.

PS. I don't need Resists in my jewels, i can cap without them at 109%.
Hey,

I have read the Guide multiple Times, but I don't understand, why my Leveling is so hard. Especially Bosses and Yellows dying painfully slow.

I hope, you can see my Profile. Char-Name is Ele_Sky. I took the Tabula for another Char, but the linked Gems are in my Inventory at the right Side.

I'm in Act 9 now, but like I said, it takes forever, to kill Bosses and even magic Mobs.

I just use Herald of Ice with Enfeeble. Not enough Mana for Herald of Thunder.

There's no Currency atm, so I can't buy Upgrades.
"
Skyrydexile wrote:
Hey,

I have read the Guide multiple Times, but I don't understand, why my Leveling is so hard. Especially Bosses and Yellows dying painfully slow.

I hope, you can see my Profile. Char-Name is Ele_Sky. I took the Tabula for another Char, but the linked Gems are in my Inventory at the right Side.

I'm in Act 9 now, but like I said, it takes forever, to kill Bosses and even magic Mobs.

I just use Herald of Ice with Enfeeble. Not enough Mana for Herald of Thunder.

There's no Currency atm, so I can't buy Upgrades.

Get 2 Wildfire Crimson Jewel and enjoy.
Hi guys!

I worked on some peaces to improve my life and have a budget of 40c.

Could somebody maybe do a gear check for me on this char and tell me what I should improve next?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rottenbeer/characters?characterName=Zarkora

I have 5.2k life, 568 Armor, 5,9k Evastion and 75% resists.

Thanks a lot!
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
Hi guys!

Could somebody maybe do a gear check for me on this char and tell me what I should improve next?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rottenbeer/characters?characterName=Zarkora

Thanks a lot!

1/A DIAMON FLASK! xd
2/+ele dmg to atack skill on ring/amu/belt
3/20%+ attack speed claw,with crit and flat ele dmg 200 ele dps is fine
Note if u plan tu use vinktar flask your diamon flask have to roll with immune shock + remove shock on use for negate vinktar shock.
HI everyone,

I played this build since the new season starts and i want tell u guys my opinion about this build, because i dont think this guide told the whole truth...

Pros:
- very high damage that compares to the strongest builds out there ==YEP==
- high map-clearing-speed ==YEP==
- strong defenses that make the build hardcore-viable == cant agree its ok but
if u're unlucky a single hit can 1 tap u especially when u're cursed with vulnerability==

- cheap and smooth to start into a new League ==its ok==
- great scaling with high-end-gear ==YEP==
- no League-specific or Legacy-Items needed ==YEP==
- Great Uber-Lab farmer ==u can do it but its rly not great==

Cons:
- killing the hardest content requires about 3ex investment ==NO==

-IF u want melt shaper like in this sweet gif that showed us on the front page u need min 50 EX worthy gear this league

-in my opinion u can do all content with 8 EX worthy gear.

- ele-reflect maps need to be rerolled ==YEP==

This is my opinion from just a bad - mediocre player.

sry for my bad english have a good one Peace

"
epokz wrote:
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
Hi guys!

Thanks a lot!

1/A DIAMON FLASK! xd
2/+ele dmg to atack skill on ring/amu/belt
3/20%+ attack speed claw,with crit and flat ele dmg 200 ele dps is fine
Note if u plan tu use vinktar flask your diamon flask have to roll with immune shock + remove shock on use for negate vinktar shock.

1) Okay, fixed :D
2) I'll have a look if I can afford some. What stats should I aim for if I want to spend ~10c per ring?
3) I dont know if I should switch claws right now, because I dont have have any accuracy on my gear
Hello i have a small problem right now with the Herald of Ice-Onsaulght Support-Innervate Support right now, i have problems figuring how this is working because we use Elemental Focus so mob dont shatter and if they dont shatter herald of ice dont proc, As i understand elemental focus is for clearing and Inc AoE for bosses, but how am i supposed to proc innervate and onsaulght on clearing if i have ele focus linked ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info