[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Nairul wrote:
Got a 6L Belly of the Beast last night.

Today I've gone broke trying to get the right colors. I've easily sunk over 1400 chromatics trying to get 3 Blue & 3 Red on the Belly.

Vorici calculator tells me the "Atleast 1 Blue @ 4 Chromatics" is most efficient. But I'm starting to worry I'm doing something wrong...

Yeah, I don't know how to get 3 blue and 3 red on a evasion 6L chest ..I guess its easier on a half evasion half armour.

this is odd.
How on earth do you get Enlighten to lv4?
"
Linx_755 wrote:
How on earth do you get Enlighten to lv4?

You Level it to 3 and then try to get it to 4 with a Vaal Orb
So which jewels is it better to use, regular ones with stats from "How to Gear your character:" or use new Abyss jewels with 4 ele damage stats or 3dmg + flat hp?
"
Warmey wrote:
"
Nairul wrote:
Got a 6L Belly of the Beast last night.

Today I've gone broke trying to get the right colors. I've easily sunk over 1400 chromatics trying to get 3 Blue & 3 Red on the Belly.

Vorici calculator tells me the "Atleast 1 Blue @ 4 Chromatics" is most efficient. But I'm starting to worry I'm doing something wrong...

Yeah, I don't know how to get 3 blue and 3 red on a evasion 6L chest ..I guess its easier on a half evasion half armour.

this is odd.

Belly is a Armour/Evasion chest, so Reds are fairly easy. Still, I'm 1600 Chromatics deep feelsbad
How good is this abyss jewel for this build?

I still cant decide if I should start leveling this build or find something else for bosskilling ;/
Im afraid of being too squishy.
How should I prioritize spending $$ on quality gems? Which skills/supports should be upgraded first?
Does it make sense to use Anger aura when i use this jewel
?
"
Does it make sense to use Anger aura when i use this jewel
?

Take a look at the "Inevitable Judgement" ascendancy and decide for yourself. ;)
hey, this build looks awesome, would there be any changes to gear with the new 3.1 uniques or is it completely updated for 3.1?

im kinda new so i like using lots of uniques and getting rest stats on few rares. since finding the right stuff for a fair price is kinda hard for me. are there any good uniques for your rare item spots?
Last edited by doChl on Dec 17, 2017, 8:00:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info