[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

What are some situations where you guys use bone offering or spirit offering in place of flesh offering?
"
TiagoRox wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
I apologize but I didn't understand the whole question, anyway yes, I've done uber atziri with just one death because of my very bad positioning

Sorry about my english, i'm still learning. Well, i tried to asked how much you spent on your gear and if you could do uber atziri with it. I want to know this because I only have 40ex, but don't know if its enough. This league was the first time i did shaper (i can do Shaper with my warchief totem pretty ez, but I failed so hard trying to do uber atziri - 2 times), but i still want to do uber atziri i have 4 sets, I won't try it again until I'm sure I can do it. I dunno if I wrote everything correctly lul

no worries, I don't know exactly because I've upgraded a lot my gear through time and got some luxury upgrades which are not needed at all (like culling strike on the claw or level 21 gems)
but I think you can have a great gear with less than a budget of 8 exalted...
uber atziri is all about knowing her mechanics and takes a lot of practice but this build can farm her!
uploaded a video of Chimera fight with tough mods (no regen, skills chain etc.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4BHGBUwpdU

"
Nauds wrote:
What are some situations where you guys use bone offering or spirit offering in place of flesh offering?

usually vs boss attacks I use bone offering, never used spirit offering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty13vFUasb4&feature=youtu.be
added a new deathless and fast shaper run at better video resolution
As of the next update spectres persist on logout. I think we all need to take afee minutes to process this.
"
As of the next update spectres persist on logout. I think we all need to take afee minutes to process this.

Ahem.

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
"

Ahem.

nghhh
Well, looks like this build will get super popular now. Congrats to the OP
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
"

Ahem.

Well, this GIF goes on the front page! xD
OMG, I need to QUICKLY GRAB EVERY 6L VIS MORTIS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info