[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
TheLelik wrote:
@Giammafix
Thnx for the reply!
How can I calculate my minions ele resistance?
Looks like
Wicker Man have 20/20/20
Tukohamas Vanguard 40/0/0
So... I have +16 Herd the Flock and It's gona be:
36/36/36 and 56/16/16
Far away from the cap...
Is it I' wrong?

30 from spectre gem and 20 from Commander of Darkness
Last edited by treshsocket on Oct 2, 2017, 10:48:50 AM
So
minion ele res for spectre survivability
and
Swift Affliction for clear speed
in terms of 5Link using?
Does the topic author made shaper and uber atziri only with lvl 70?
can this build run uber lab? if so what spectre to use?

also whats the best armor/helm to use with my AG. he keeps dying at shaper
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:
For some reason 6L vis mortis became much more expensive than I remember earlier this league. Is this some price fixer work or spectre build suddenly became more popular? Should I just try to 6L my vis?

I never accepted that ridicolous price on a 6 link vis mortis (to be honest I remember they costed like 560+ chaos earlier) so I managed to 6 link it myself and got it in like 800-900 fuses

Wanted to get myself a 6l Vis Mortis as well, could not get it using 1022 fusing, finally fork out 8 ex to buy a 6l one. Should have known it when I could not get it to 6 socket with about 300+ jewels. Sigh!
"
TheLelik wrote:
So
and
in terms of 5Link using?

Personally I would go for Minion and Totem Resist and only add Swift Affliction if I have a 6l.
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:
For some reason 6L vis mortis became much more expensive than I remember earlier this league. Is this some price fixer work or spectre build suddenly became more popular? Should I just try to 6L my vis?

I never accepted that ridicolous price on a 6 link vis mortis (to be honest I remember they costed like 560+ chaos earlier) so I managed to 6 link it myself and got it in like 800-900 fuses

It's like 450c which was also expensive at the time. But now that it's 9 ex for a 6L Vis, roughly 800c, it's still way cheaper to just fuse it ourselves. However, I'm so afraid that RNG may not be reliable <.<

"
dizzybomb wrote:

I run uber lab carrying other people without problem, not even need to change anything. Perhaps use a swap weapon for lightning warp or leap slam to skip traps if you prefer faster speed (bright beak + timewarp amulet => super leap slam). The only trouble is it's kinda difficult to do full key run, because my spectres keep killings everything in Izaro rooms.

For Shaper, I'm not sure what to do with AG, just drop him altogether. The only reason I keep him is for 10% MS boost from victario boot lol
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 3, 2017, 2:11:24 AM
"
TheLelik wrote:
So
and
in terms of 5Link using?

keep in mind that "commander of darkness" gives +20% resistances to all allies affected by your auras, so ideally you want a 20% quality clarity for the increased area of effect and should try to stay as near as possible to your spectres in order to keep their resistances capped, and in some fights this isn't always possible (although the spectres are very tanky anyways).
I got a 6 link and prefer to stick to minion and totem elemental resistances, in a 5 link I would go for Raise spectres - burning damage - minion and totem resistances - minion damage - elemental focus (leaving out swift affliction).
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
TheLelik wrote:
So
and
in terms of 5Link using?

keep in mind that "commander of darkness" gives +20% resistances to all allies affected by your auras, so ideally you want a 20% quality clarity for the increased area of effect and should try to stay as near as possible to your spectres in order to keep their resistances capped, and in some fights this isn't always possible (although the spectres are very tanky anyways).
I got a 6 link and prefer to stick to minion and totem elemental resistances, in a 5 link I would go for Raise spectres - burning damage - minion and totem resistances - minion damage - elemental focus (leaving out swift affliction).

I always doubt the need of the Minion and Totem Res Gem. I've done shaper with 5L and even just stayed dead waiting for the spectres to finish shaper himself but they're damn tanky and not dead (granted, they're raised in Shaper Realm so lv83). Not sure if they can stand 2 or 3 shaper slam or beam but they always move around so it's a no brainer.

So I just use swift affliction in my 5L. I guess when I get 6L I'll just use Efficacy as 6th gem.
"
dizzybomb wrote:

standard setup for uber lab, dont need to change
if your AG keeps dying at shaper and you can't find a way to keep him alive, drop it like wiwigvn said, you don't need to bother with it because the damage is already good.
yesterday I've killed the shaper in maybe 2 minutes with other two guys in party (staying inside the map all the third phase long), of course I have a good gear, but I tried the animate guardian, it felt too squishy and honestly I don't feel it's needed at all for single target (it's still good for mapping though)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info