[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
I've been running the build for a day now and I have to say after the initial "meh" effect I am pretty impressed.
Very high dps with minimal investment. Got a few problems though that I hope somebody can answer:

Is there a difference in looks between the vanguard and the other tukohama guys that place no totems? I don't mean the bowmen, sometimes when I get some spectres from the crematorium they just won't place totems no matter what. Is this a different mobtype? Getting them from the coast at first obviously.
EDIT: Seams like the totem guys have no umbrella around the neck.

Is there a good way to rez the right corpse? When I use Spell Echo to get more corpses they tend to pile up and if I rez the wrong one I have to get 4 new spectres.

Is there a "best" 6 link setup? Checked the profiles of the people posting in this thread and it seams everyone is using different gems. I know it's impossible to check on PoB but does anybody have experience?

The guide gives the advice to disable multithreading to stop the crashes. It reduces the crashes, still leaves me with incredible FPS drops after i disable it and I still get kicked out of the game into the main menu from time to time. And if you can imagine with this build it's rather annoying, anything I can do?

Any help would be appreciated

yes there is difference, you must press "A" while targeting the corpses to show their names and rez the correct spectres.
try to disable antialiasing if you didnt do it yet
my 6 link setup is pretty standard and it's the one used by the author of the build, you can check my character tab
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
I've been running the build for a day now and I have to say after the initial "meh" effect I am pretty impressed.
Very high dps with minimal investment. Got a few problems though that I hope somebody can answer:

Is there a difference in looks between the vanguard and the other tukohama guys that place no totems? I don't mean the bowmen, sometimes when I get some spectres from the crematorium they just won't place totems no matter what. Is this a different mobtype? Getting them from the coast at first obviously.

Is there a good way to rez the right corpse? When I use Spell Echo to get more corpses they tend to pile up and if I rez the wrong one I have to get 4 new spectres.

Is there a "best" 6 link setup? Checked the profiles of the people posting in this thread and it seams everyone is using different gems. I know it's impossible to check on PoB but does anybody have experience?

The guide gives the advice to disable multithreading to stop the crashes. It reduces the crashes, still leaves me with incredible FPS drops after i disable it and I still get kicked out of the game into the main menu from time to time. And if you can imagine with this build it's rather annoying, anything I can do?

yes there is difference, you must press "A" while targeting the corpses to show their names and rez the correct spectres.
my 6 link setup is pretty standard and it's the one used by the author of the build, you can check my character tab

Wow, didn't expect help that fast.
Thanks for the advice, the thing with holding "a" has made playing this build about 300% more enjoyable.
I'll try disabling antialiasing.
TYVM
"
"
Giammafix wrote:
"

Wow, didn't expect help that fast.
Thanks for the advice, the thing with holding "a" has made playing this build about 300% more enjoyable.
I'll try disabling antialiasing.
TYVM

glad it helped :D
Greetings Spectral Masters!
Please post in this bug-report thread about Tukohama's Vanguard crash to desktop.
how often are you getting crashes guys? should i worry about it if i didnt get a single crash till 90 lvl?
didnt change any settings (multithreading etc)
don't want to get crash on shaper
Last edited by _vnz on Sep 28, 2017, 4:25:56 PM
just a bit of lag today in my last shaper run, but zero disconnects since 3 weeks
We know that the burning support works for the specters burn damage but does increased burn damage on jewels work?
"
We know that the burning support works for the specters burn damage but does increased burn damage on jewels work?

nope
@volosi_nazad
I have a crash every time I summon Tukohama's Vanguard. With Multithreading disable all works fine with less fps.

PS: davay vmeste na hardcore pobegaem. Dobavliysia v druzia, moy ING RiseNPrey. I na hardcore s drugom gonyu, budem vtroem ;)
Last edited by TheLelik on Sep 29, 2017, 3:31:52 AM
Guys, what suits best for HHC in terms of survivability?
Stone golem with life regen?
or
Chaos golem with phys reduction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info