[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

LvL 86, did my uberlab alone.
5L vis mortis TV, 4 link vaal skeleton, vaal haste, 7L flame golems at helm.

Got this masterwork item from a fellow necromancer for 25c.
Anima stone, Primordial might and 2 primordial harmony total 70c.

LESS THAN 1 EX build, and melts bosses as if you have invested 100...

Just take a look at my rings and necklace, and tell me what build can run down delve, uber lab, maps etc with this crap:

Can you add a new skill tree according to the current patch?
You can check mine, but I haven't changed it a lot. Spectremonster
I still use 75/75 block (75\66 tbh) but looking into evasion. Haven dont research though
"
frizior wrote:
LvL 86, did my uberlab alone.
5L vis mortis TV, 4 link vaal skeleton, vaal haste, 7L flame golems at helm.

Hi, where did you socket your skeleton gems? Gloves? if so, which gloves do you use.
Can you post a PoB or set your Char to public?

Thanks

Happy new Year to all the Necromancer out there ;)

noone tried the new totem support gem summon multiple totems?
https://clips.twitch.tv/AlertBlatantDunlinPJSalt

Multiple totems support looks pretty good !
"
KaribVII wrote:
https://clips.twitch.tv/AlertBlatantDunlinPJSalt

Multiple totems support looks pretty good !

Are they ever able to summon 3 total? Or do they summon 2 and then the next time they summon, the first 2 are already gone. At work so can't test myself >.<
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Last edited by cloudblade70 on Jan 10, 2019, 6:49:20 PM
Necromantic Aegis and +1 totem is still broken though.
I did some brief testing, the most I ever saw from one TV was 2 totems out at a time. By the time they were able to summon again, their prior totems had already died. However, this is still a DPS boost.

My prior links were Raise Spectre - Elemental Focus - Swift Affliction - Burning Damage - Minion Damage - Combustion (for the 28% more fire damage).

Considering a level 20 Multiple Totems, with 21% reduced damage, that's still 2 x 0.79 = 1.58 = 58% more damage. So I'm going to replace Combustion. Plus it helps ramp up the fire res debuff more quickly.

Don't know if a linked faster casting or quality on the gem for faster totem placement speed would affect it, or if there is a hard cooldown on how often they can summon totems. Maybe it's the same as the totem duration of 5 seconds. Please someone correct me if they saw 3 totems out at once.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Last edited by cloudblade70 on Jan 11, 2019, 1:35:29 PM
I'm not following this guide and using a mostly self built SG spectre build.

I just spawned uber elder and want to try him for the first time, so I was thinking about switching to TV for him since I heard those were preferable for single target damage.

Is this still the case?
Anything I need to look out for doing uber elder with those minions?
Which gem links provide the highest dps for TVs (since PoB doesn't work with them)? I don't think I'll need minion resistance since I'm running purity of elements. So far I'm thinking spectre - ele focus - minion damage - burning damage - multiple totems (?) - efficiacy (is this better than swift affliction or is there something better alltogether?)

Here is my build for reference: https://pastebin.com/XWxKAm6Q
My AG provides another -9% fire res and I'll try linking combustion support for another -19%. Does combustion work with AG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info