[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Yeah I've done Uber elder with this build in the past also with max block. Now that I think about it, if I chose to not go full block and golems and went with min/maxing life with the build I would definitely be able to do uber elder consistently. TV were pretty powerful and did enough damage by themselves during the fight with the gear that I had on. A bit more experienced now with the fight now and less of a noob.

I'll definitely be playing this again next league as a league starter with a bit of variance.
Last edited by Nahsik on Nov 27, 2018, 9:07:13 PM
Can you still do endgame stuff with this build like uberelder and so on i thought of making a ES MOM hybrid do you think its worth it? block is still not too bad after the nerf but can you replace the block with ES maybe
I'm also interested. If any old & experienced gamer could answer if this build it's still viable (like no really big nerf). Loved the idea behind +1 totem shield and multiple totem support with Tukuoma vanguard.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone that's familiar with this build would be able to make an updated build tree for 3.5? Dunno if the OP was still not updating or what not, thanks.
"
mt1881 wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone that's familiar with this build would be able to make an updated build tree for 3.5? Dunno if the OP was still not updating or what not, thanks.

It's already been done repeatedly, just read back over the last 5-10 pages.
I can run t15 maps just fine with my version of this build . Running 3 TV and a wickerman .

rogueweaponNecro is my toon name and my profile is public .

I can also kill every guardian except minotour , reliably .

As far as red elder and uber elder go , or shaper , I do not know , but some players in this thread have reported doing those end game bosses .
"
I do not know , but some players in this thread have reported doing those end game bosses .

I was runing this in Delve with 4 TV, Shaper no problem at all, Uber Elder not so easy, still did it twice within 8 sets or so. Knowing the mechanics is the key, and that wasnt my case (still isn't).
I also did Uber Atziri in Bestiary, didnt try in Delve cos' mortal set price was way too much for me.
IGN : MihiReloaded
Last couple of updates hit spell block hard; currently running 6 reckless defense jewels to get my spell block just below max. I dropped advancing fortress for 90% minion damage and built towards the new minion damage wheel ~ 420% minion damage.

Currently grinding out Delve to get +1 to specters boots and body armor to replace Vis Mortis and Bones of Ullr, way too expensive to purchase outright at the moment. I have close to 5k hp, 1k es and 1.5k mana with MoM, got no clue how people are breezing through the end game content (uber/shaper/elder) with this build; maybe I need more mana, anyone have some suggestions? Watcher's Eye with % damage gained as mana seems promising.

Maps and guardians are easy, unless they're stacked with crit/damage/curse modifiers.

I swapped out to a physical skelton/zombie build for 3.5 & found it absolutly dreadful, so I used a whole bunch regret orbs & swapped back to this build a day later. I feel at home again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info