[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Giammafix wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
How do you cope with no regen mods without a mana flask though? Do you just ignore those, or replace on of flasks with a mana one?

I replace my rumi's concoction with an eternal mana flask, and that's fine even for tier 16 guardians, never had too many troubles

Thanks. As a follow-up question: which basetype (and affixes) most fit our specific needs in this case? I'm thinking that with the way no regen maps work, we don't really need the instant restoration from bubbling/seething; actually, it's probably better to have the affix (whatever its name is) that prolongs the recovery but makes it larger.

And what would be the most efficient suffix here? Not a fan of duplicating other situational suffixes like anti-bleed, anti-freeze, etc, so not sure how to perfectly optimize this one. ;_;

//edit: I just realized that the most frustrating thing with the no regen mod is IGNITE. It constantly keeps dropping your mana to zero. So I guess that's my answer - the suffix should be anti-ignite. Still not sure about prefix and base-type, though.
Last edited by LaplaceNoMa on Oct 14, 2017, 2:34:00 PM
"
MeowX wrote:
Look's like now desecrate summoning is broken ATM. I entered Chateau and Cells maps with TV and WM spectres, and tried to get some corpses to get leveled versions.
Tried for almost 10 minutes for no result whatsoever.
Or I'm that unlucky today?

Tried Catacombs and Cemetery a bit. No needed corpses. Damn...

Dude... After patch 3.0.2 GGG destroy desecrate -.- If you want any spectre go to global 6666 and ask. I hope so somone help you and give poratl. Or go on Ruins T15/Shaper T17 and try spamming desetrate. IF you get lucky game give you specters.

But i recommend wait on fix patch on next week.
"
Imurgod wrote:
Hi, I am very interested in this build after spectre buff, I have over 100 exals to spent, please tell me the absolute best gears and gem set-ups for this build, all those uniqs are must needed? or some rares can replace them? I just want to know whats best gears I need to shoot for. I prefer more tanky build rather than dps, 20 sec kill is all good for me if I can be more tanky vs 5 sec kill. tyvm
I can't see a way to spend that kind of coin on this build, to be honest. The most expensive pieces of gear are your 6L chest and jewels. You can spend some extra getting top tier perfect uniques for the rest of your gear, but the difference is purely optics, not performance.

Best setup will vary widely depending on what you want to do with it, and whether you are playing hardcore or regular.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
JustMane wrote:
BUT next question is . When i have Necromantic Aegis (All bonuses from an equipped Shield apply to your Minions instead of you) So my Animate Guardian and Spectres get 25% block and life from Tukohama's shield?
Correct. And golem, IIRC.
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
How do you cope with no regen mods without a mana flask though? Do you just ignore those, or replace on of flasks with a mana one?

I replace my rumi's concoction with an eternal mana flask, and that's fine even for tier 16 guardians, never had too many troubles
I've run most of the no-regen maps without a mana flask. I just don't cast anything, and if I run out of mana from MoM I'll portal back and refill. I've also picked up a mana flask from loot on the ground and used that. It's such a rare thing I haven't worried about it.
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

Thanks. As a follow-up question: which basetype (and affixes) most fit our specific needs in this case? I'm thinking that with the way no regen maps work, we don't really need the instant restoration from bubbling/seething; actually, it's probably better to have the affix (whatever its name is) that prolongs the recovery but makes it larger.

And what would be the most efficient suffix here? Not a fan of duplicating other situational suffixes like anti-bleed, anti-freeze, etc, so not sure how to perfectly optimize this one. ;_;

//edit: I just realized that the most frustrating thing with the no regen mod is IGNITE. It constantly keeps dropping your mana to zero. So I guess that's my answer - the suffix should be anti-ignite. Still not sure about prefix and base-type, though.

I'm running this at the moment:

I like the saturated prefix for sure. Anti-ignite (dousing) would be great for the suffix, as you've surmised, however, there are a bunch of useful suffixes depending on your setup. Increased evasion / armour if you have either at a decently high amount. Increased block and stun recovery can't hurt. Grants life to minions if you are using Scourge - the wolves tend to die pretty quick, or if you are still using Zombies.
How does he get lvl 90 spectres with 83+5+2=90? Where does the +2 come from?
For those that are unaware, there is a new global channel for summoners, /global 6666. People are helping each other out there until the next patch early this coming week.

People that run high level maps that contains WM, TV, SG, and FS will offer their remaining portals on that channel, you will have to wait it out.

For those that are new summoners, that channel is a great place to ask questions. It is very active at the moment.
"
dxbydt wrote:
How does he get lvl 90 spectres with 83+5+2=90? Where does the +2 come from?

83 = map level
5 = +5 level strongbox
2 = rare mob
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

I mostly use an anti bleed flask with increased recovery speed

or this one for poison

I prefer eternal mana flasks with increased recovery speed, because you can have a lot of mana recovered in less time, if you care about ignite removal that is good to have, bleeding and poison as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info