[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Krazy_X wrote:
OK, guys, i did some tests here.

Raised a Specter. Went into map, took off the item where the Spectre gem was, replace the item for another one and replaced the gem IN THE SAME POSITION in the new item. Spectre was not lost.

After that, i did the same thing but placed the gem in a DIFFERENT POSITION. Spectre was lost.

As far as I know this doesn't work.
You can however go to town, replace/re-colour your chest and keep the spectres (raise spectre has to be in same socket position otherwise you lose them).
Maybe the patch changed things?
Somone have free slot to shaper clear? I need only one TV cuz he stuck on Uber lab and die :/
add me pls JustManeST
I spamming on global chat 666/820/6666 and no one can help me... Sick ppl

*i still spamming on global channels :/ almost 1 hour and anyone help me... That is not funny. I cant play -.-
Last edited by JustMane on Oct 13, 2017, 10:16:17 AM
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
volosi_nazad wrote:
can anyone on softcore try HoGM with new downscale system and post some video?
i would do it, but have only characters on hardcore, so don't wan't to lose whole character
thx

Isn't HoGM a death trap due to PvP scaling instead of zone downscale? That's why you still need to scorching ray your way in HoGM since it's an exploit for PvP.

Before the patch, I managed to clear everything with spectres EXCEPT LibritanniaES - the caustic arrow bitch. Everything else wasn't THAT hard. I sometimes had to resummon Vanguards (thankfully, the HotG layout allowed that before all the changes to desecrate), but all in all it didn't look impossible until I met HER.

I think there's a chance that with the new scaling mechanics even that dirty woman might fall.
can some of you guys post some high end gear you have, im getting raped by phy dmg at higher tier maps, i manage to stay alive but only by dogging
I am not sure, I tried HoGM once and found that several attacks caused my Spectre's life drop a lot, not just caustic arrow.

"
Krazy_X wrote:

Raised a Specter. Went into map, took off the item where the Spectre gem was, replace the item for another one and replaced the gem IN THE SAME POSITION in the new item. Spectre was not lost.

After that, i did the same thing but placed the gem in a DIFFERENT POSITION. Spectre was lost.

You meant that you went into TOWN right?
"
mm14 wrote:
can some of you guys post some high end gear you have, im getting raped by phy dmg at higher tier maps, i manage to stay alive but only by dogging

Check my char JustManeST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALYNSsKTFu0 and check this clip.
And if you have problem use Bonne OFfering.
And i still need help ! Somone have a portal to clear Shaper? PLSSSSSSS
# JustManeST std
Last edited by JustMane on Oct 13, 2017, 12:43:09 PM
Will wait patch to fix this to play.
"
wiwigvn wrote:
I am not sure, I tried HoGM once and found that several attacks caused my Spectre's life drop a lot, not just caustic arrow.

"
Krazy_X wrote:

You meant that you went into TOWN right?

YES, TOWN. Sorry. It was an honest mistake by a not-native english speaker.
Do you guys think i'm well equiped enough to tru Guardians/Shaper? Currently running 2 WM and 2 TV (level 82)

I have 5.2k life and 1.8k Mana (using MOM)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info