[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

How exactly do we leech then?

Since we're a bit further in the league now i've been able to save up some currency so i'll get a 6l oro's and a kaom's at lvl 68. I basically want to use bisco's to clear mobs and swap the trinket in for the boss. I'm just afraid I won't leech enough while clearing.
Last edited by Shibby88 on Sep 4, 2017, 9:10:22 AM
"
Shibby88 wrote:

Since we're a bit further in the league now i've been able to save up some currency so i'll get a 6l oro's and a kaom's at lvl 68. I basically want to use bisco's to clear mobs and swap the trinket in for the boss. I'm just afraid I won't leech enough while clearing.

you have a bit of leech on the tree, not sure if that's enough tho. might need to put a couple points there.
So, I'm early 80's right now. Love the build, unfortunately using bisco's kinda sucks on this build. I lose quite some dps and survivability. Is this an effective boss farmer? Could I do shaper/aztziri/guardians in a decent time? If yes, I'll probably make this my bosskiller and level another character for mapping with a bisco's. Maybe your marauder build would've been better for using bisco's.
Last edited by Shibby88 on Sep 5, 2017, 9:33:14 AM
"
Shibby88 wrote:
So, I'm early 80's right now. Love the build, unfortunately using bisco's kinda sucks on this build. I lose quite some dps and survivability. Is this an effective boss farmer? Could I do shaper/aztziri/guardians in a decent time? If yes, I'll probably make this my bosskiller and level another character for mapping with a bisco's. Maybe your marauder build would've been better for using bisco's.

you can't take away the amulet + ring cos that's the base over which the build leeches and generates endurance charges.
You can, but you have to use Warlord's Mark. On guardians (just on boss) you would have to switch back to Eye of innocence and flammability.

And if you are going to use bisco's better find some Opal with elem damage, added fire, AS - which will cost same as the rest of the build tho
Last edited by mafiamighty on Sep 6, 2017, 8:38:37 AM
"
Drest wrote:
"
Shibby88 wrote:

you have a bit of leech on the tree, not sure if that's enough tho. might need to put a couple points there.

Even without taking more leech nodes you're already way above the leech rate cap (checked in PoB since I was wondering the same thing myself) as soon as you pop atziri's flask (no reason not do it, so it should always be up).

Don't forget you also leech from the fire dmg thanks to Eye of Innoncence (2% of fire dmg).
"
NayleenMT wrote:
"
Drest wrote:
"
Shibby88 wrote:

Even without taking more leech nodes you're already way above the leech rate cap (checked in PoB since I was wondering the same thing myself) as soon as you pop atziri's flask (no reason not do it, so it should always be up).

Don't forget you also leech from the fire dmg thanks to Eye of Innoncence (2% of fire dmg).

If he is using Vaal Pact, there is no leech limit per sec
you write 1.3million dps single target or aoe. I'm not sure how you arrive at that number. Does the 2ndary effect of wild strike ALSO hit the primary target? Or is the secondary effect only harmful to those not hit by the melee strike?
"
Radbeard wrote:
you write 1.3million dps single target or aoe. I'm not sure how you arrive at that number. Does the 2ndary effect of wild strike ALSO hit the primary target? Or is the secondary effect only harmful to those not hit by the melee strike?

Yes it does hit the first target, unlike Frost Blades
Playing this build atm, lvl 80 fully geared and its really nice TY for that!
Im switching between wildstrike and Flickerstrike from time to time, but both is fairly nice to clear + bossing =)
One Question tho, Have u thought about picking 3 grand spectrums for the 108% WED? havent checked PoB yet but there are enough sockets in the tree for it!

Ty in Advance =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info