[3.0] Kondo's Pride pure phys Cycloner - Deathless shaper down

Just wondering, why not use blasphemy-vulnerability instead of blasphemy-punishment? Does the extra attack speed from punishment trump the damage multipliers granted from vulnerability? (If I remember right, 'enemies take increased damage' is effectively a more multiplier, so with a 20/20 gem you get 39% more phys. damage and 33% more bleed damage)
"
ninjax144 wrote:
Just wondering, why not use blasphemy-vulnerability instead of blasphemy-punishment? Does the extra attack speed from punishment trump the damage multipliers granted from vulnerability? (If I remember right, 'enemies take increased damage' is effectively a more multiplier, so with a 20/20 gem you get 39% more phys. damage and 33% more bleed damage)

Mainly because of the INT requirement on vulnerability, without having much of it on equip, max level for me was 3, I don't think it's better than punishment, at least at that level.
Thanks for the reply, was just wondering as a new player. Thanks again! Great build btw.
Which pantheon's are u using?
i am at lvl 90 and i am missing 2 points dunno why, you kill all?
These two items can add a lot of leech, damage and allow you plenty of int to afford vulnerability.

With perfect rolls, you would gain 106 to all stats, 3% leech, 32% all resists and 70 life above the life derived from strength. You also get 15% attack speed, 40% increased damage, and a significant chaos damage aura that can be buffed with gems socketed in Death's Oath. (It works even with brutality linked to cyclone in your weapon.)
I decided to test Death's Oath and it actually works really good. I could careless about the Death Aura, but having +Stats, +resist, +IAS, +life, +Leech made worth a try. Now I do have positive Chaos resist so obviously that is a huge help, but I never see any damage being taken off even running Blood Rage.

I still have to work on tweaking and getting my life up as I am only at about 5.3K, but I have about 36% damage reduction and about 19% evasion. Finished my final Ascendancy on my first try and that is when I was still running a 5 link Kondo's.

I started out with Carcass Jack because I had a 5 link, and Death's Oath gave me both a DPS and Defensive boost. Bronn's will give you an even bigger DPS boost, but you do lose some defense.

Now all I need is some higher level maps, as the game does not want to give me anything over 12. And those I breeze through.
What about Gruthkuls Pelt, seems perf cause pure phys and for vulna you could just use witchfire brew
Last edited by Mekadrill on Oct 2, 2017, 2:55:40 AM
Hi, nice guide, i just made this character for new race, and im just playing for fun :) in 2 days like not having much played time im lvl 73 and this stuff is the one im using, if u got any tips or if im doing fine :) thx for all !
Spoiler
Last edited by Dwedar on Nov 13, 2017, 10:27:16 PM
As of 3.1, Cyclone can no longer be supported by Ruthless Support.
Chance to Bleed or Conc Effect will prolly be the best bet to replace it?

Vulnerability is being moved into red skill gem (str), so I assume it would be worth using it: curses all targets in an area, causing them to take increased physical damage and increased physical damage over time. Attacks against cursed enemies have a chance to inflict bleeding and maim.
Last edited by Songweaver on Dec 5, 2017, 11:46:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info