[3.0] Kondo's Pride pure phys Cycloner - Deathless shaper down

"
maibil8r wrote:
punishment
do you get the buff when you hit them or when they hit you ?

Edit:
You get a buff when a cursed enemy hits you
Last edited by dinotromba on Aug 23, 2017, 2:01:31 PM
Hi, tks for sharing the build. Can you do uber Atziri?
https://pastebin.com/dFUJsHvJ this is pastebin for path of buildings with this exact build, i've added average rare items just in program for rought estimation of stats.

https://pastebin.com/P41JqX04 this is my take on the build, i've improved it in every way, only con is i have a little less life (around 5% less life in total) but instead i have around double DPS, almost double phys reduction, almost double all elemental res. and some other stuff. with same exact items and everything. there are 2 things on this build u can change, 1 is use essence worm for determination so you have good mana pool for more enjoyable time since 15% mana pool is pretty low for cyclone. other thing is use enduring cry instead of stun in frenzy setup, i'm not sure if frenzy will deal enough damage to stun bosses, so it needs testing. should be very easy change tho, u could run with both skills and just change between them since colors are same. feel free to use my changes for your build if u feel like it. (credits would be appreciated but not necessary) .
First of all thX for build. Im just making this build. Can you offer to me another Chest for this build like unique
Edit:disregard
Last edited by Hollowpoint9mm on Aug 25, 2017, 2:18:25 PM
"
blackranqer wrote:
First of all thX for build. Im just making this build. Can you offer to me another Chest for this build like unique

You could use
which increases the DPS output at the expense of life and resists.
Hey there,

Been following this guide and currently level 65 and loving it. Reached end game and was fixing sockets/links and tried for blasphemy/punishment

How are you able to use both punishment + haste?

Haste has an innate mana reserve of 65% while blashphemy is 35%? This leaves me with like.. 5% mana? lol not enough to do anything really
"
cody331 wrote:
Hey there,

Been following this guide and currently level 65 and loving it. Reached end game and was fixing sockets/links and tried for blasphemy/punishment

How are you able to use both punishment + haste?

Haste has an innate mana reserve of 65% while blashphemy is 35%? This leaves me with like.. 5% mana? lol not enough to do anything really

Haste reserves 50% of your mana

It leaves you with 15% of you mana pool (around 90/100 mana) which should be enough for 2/3 cyclone spins and consider that you're leeching mana from attacks.
Just don't do very short attacks (i mean the distance between your pointer when you attack and actual location of the character) and you should be fine; in case you run out of mana, either leap-slam into a pack or just use a mana potion.
Last edited by dinotromba on Aug 29, 2017, 6:56:17 AM
Is Belly of the Beast useable in this build?
Is Belly of the Beast useable in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info