[3.0] Lioneye's pure physical Tornado shot/Barrage berserker (guardians, shaper, uber atziri)

Anyother bows you tried out in the build? Could give reasons why you didn't take other high ticket ones
Chin sol is sort of usable, but for all purpose uses, Lioneyes just beats it.

Not having to invest into accuracy makes the tree simpler (can pick up the more important nodes) and the gear cheaper (no need for accuracy rolls on jewelry).

And since Lioneye's glare can have up to 360 pDPS, (The one I use has 323 only, which isn't even a good roll) it is really hard to get a rare bow, that beats it, especially if your bow has a good roll.

In fact to beat a close to perf rolled lioneyes, you would need a multimodded 520 pDPS harbinger bow.

Spoiler

That is essentially a mirror worthy bow and would barely give us any difference in dmg output.

But good thing, you asked, I forgot I had a rare weapon as an option under the weapon section, well guess I just delete that 2 sentences.

If I really wanted to get an upgrade for the bow slot, I would vaal 340 pDPS bows for +1 arrow an vorichi 6link it later, but even that is like a 20ex+ investment for only a little bit of difference in dmg output.
Last edited by krenderke on Sep 25, 2017, 7:06:05 AM
Divined my bow from 323 to 347 pDPS

Bought a gripped gloves with ias.

Bought a steel ring with life/phys/int/fire res, then divined it.
Blessed the implicit of my belt and the gloves, as well as both my steel rngs.

Result, shaper/guardian dps went up by almost 20%, lost around 100 life (some flat on the ring, and around 50 str because of the item swaps)

Roughly 3-400 chaos spent including the divines I used.

Lioneye's glare:

Spoiler

Chin sol:
Spoiler

Altho I'm not using chin sol for anything, because the difference isnt that much.

Upgraded the poeb links to my char as well as the displayed tooltips and the current gear I have.

Most probably this was the last upgrade for my gear, maybe will add 5% MS to my belt at some point, but that's it, this is pretty much the minmaxed gear for me.
(Maybe if I really want to spend currency I could vaal a couple lioneyes for +1 arror or culling strike and then vorichi link them, both would add around 11% more dmg in the end)

I'm going to test chain on TS instead of pierce, most probably won't make much of a difference or be better by a small margin, but have to see it for myself.
Last edited by krenderke on Sep 28, 2017, 11:48:47 AM
Hello quick question, the lvling guide you places with the shieldcharge isnt there anymore, the post is outdated i think, any other lvling guide for this build??
"
Ozhammar wrote:
Hello quick question, the lvling guide you places with the shieldcharge isnt there anymore, the post is outdated i think, any other lvling guide for this build??

It can be outdated, you only need to know how facebreaker works and I didn't want to try explaining it, as the guide is quite chaotic as it is at the moment...

But basically: facebreaker, flat phys on items, and you will breeze trough the leveling areas and the tree consist mostly of life nodes.

I leveled with 2 handed weapons, using a skill, that was fitting for the weapon type, only taking some generic melee dmg and 2hander nodes next to the main pathing(Born to fight,Butchery, Destroyer,Wrecking ball, Executioner), however this will require you to respec those nodes, which is way costier, than getting a facebreaker and some shitty piece of jewelry/unique items with flat phys dmg on them.

I only did it, because it was early into the league and 2handers are more comfortable, than bows if you have really shitty gear, also the bow nodes are relatively far away.
Last edited by krenderke on Oct 5, 2017, 11:48:57 AM
Made 2 more videos, well the lagg is retarded while I'm recording, so probably won't be making any shaper vids, but maybe will do some tutiral for positioning in text.

A modless chimera
Didn't expect to lagg this much without ground effects while recording, well whatever.

Slighly more fps minotaur kill
Minotaur with 26% more life, took roughly 12 sec with my current tooltip with lineye's glare, which is exactly 2 flask rotation.

Youtube video editor was removed at september 20. so had to add some random music over the videos to cover up the loud clicking.

The result of chain vs pierce on tornado shot:

Can't really tell the difference (probably because of my gear level), but overall pierce feels a bit less laggier when there's a lot of stuff to hit on the screen, also lower mana multiplier, so I won't run out of mana when I break pots/barrels, which is nice, so I'm going to stick to Pierce.
Last edited by krenderke on Oct 8, 2017, 1:22:35 PM
Ty for your build, looking forward to play it.. Keep up the good Work!
Last edited by XxKadenzaxX on Oct 20, 2017, 5:50:12 PM
Thanks for sharing the build, I was trying save/respec my bezerker...and I dont feel like playing ranger at the time. Already hit lvl 95 without any issues..heck it's one of my fastest mappers by far (besides flicker).
Is this going to be a potent build with the incoming nerf to vaal pact?
Hey, haven't been playing/logging in for a while.

Glad you enjoy the build.

I just checked the VP changes, need a little more context of it, doubled leech cap seems pretty... dogshit to be honest, unless you are playing slayer to get that extra 10% maxlife modifier.

So on a slayer with all the modifiers this new VP would mean 2*(20+3+5+5+10)= 86% maxlife leeched per sec, on anything else it would be 66%...

Unsure about other changes, but most likely won't be viable for zerker anymore as it seems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info