[3.0] Lioneye's pure physical Tornado shot/Barrage berserker (guardians, shaper, uber atziri)

Looks like a great idea... Problem is; Not everyone is interested in using Cool Tools... how about posting your POE Passive Tree?
ok. my bad... I found them...
Why the stave crit nodes?
"
Thunderbunny wrote:
Looks like a great idea... Problem is; Not everyone is interested in using Cool Tools... how about posting your POE Passive Tree?

Poe skill tree is fine, but in the tool you can see all the gear, links, things, that modify your dmg, things are more visible.

It is was more convenient this way, but I might add it separately as well.

"
Karibean12 wrote:
Why the stave crit nodes?

Lioneye's Fall converts melee things into bow things, the jewel socket next to the stave crit nodes has this jewel in it, making the disemboweling cluster as well as the stave nodes very efficient to pick up.

The stave cluster grants 120% inc crit and 30% cirmultiplier, disemboweling grants 125% inc crit and 45% critmultiplier (60% if you pick up the leftover 15%, which I'm planning to once I level up once more).

Totaling as 245% inc crit and 75(90)% critmultiplier and 60% increased dmg, for 14(15) passive points, an extra is the endurance charge generation we get on crits.

Most people who play crit bow builds uses it next to acrobatics to get the claw nodes, which is still really good, but the difference is that is only 60% inc crit 45% critmultiplier 20% inc dmg and the attack leech for 7 points investment, it is arguably way less efficient for each point invested, but the main difference is that those builds are using bows with higher crit chance, than lioneye's, and they mainly take it for the attack leech, so they don't have to travel down to the duelist leech wheel.
Last edited by krenderke on Sep 23, 2017, 7:55:02 AM
Thank you for reply. I will respect my berseker into this, wish me luck XD

BTW why the terrible tornado shot DPS?

Like 100k outside shaper, how is that possible being 6l?
"
Karibean12 wrote:
Thank you for reply. I will respect my berseker into this, wish me luck XD

BTW why the terrible tornado shot DPS?

Like 100k outside shaper, how is that possible being 6l?

Tornado shot is a strange skill, you can't know the actual dps for it because there's a lot of randomness included in it.

The tooltip you see on tornado shot is, the DPS of a single projectile, and then you have the secondary projectiles, that can hit, but won't always.

Primary projectiles hits deals 1 times the tooltip. (can't overlap with other projectiles from GMP).

Secondary projectiles burst out of the primary ones, each of them fires 3 (1 once every 120 degree with a random rotation), and they can hit the target once as well, depending whether it goes to that direction or not, the helmet enchant with the additional secondary projectiles makes it more likely for them to hit the same target multiple times (1 secondary proj every 72 degree).

So there's a possibility that everything hits, which means, you deal n+1 times the tooltip, where n is the number of projectiles you fire, but it is kind of unpredictable, and hard to calculate.
Last edited by krenderke on Sep 23, 2017, 9:19:45 AM
Again thank you. Is possible to d this build without that gem? Is crazy expensive
Really enjoying this build, have you tried abyssus/ Kaom's and 2 bows one for barrage on bosses and TS for trash mapping? Or, well anyone can answer that I guess
"
Karibean12 wrote:
Again thank you. Is possible to d this build without that gem? Is crazy expensive

Do you mean this jewel? Well making bow builds, that do the highest tier content without it is complicated, since the tree lacks bow nodes by itself, it went up in price quite a bit since league start, if you don't want to use it, then you lose out on a lot of dmg.

"
spookyswag wrote:
Really enjoying this build, have you tried abyssus/ Kaom's and 2 bows one for barrage on bosses and TS for trash mapping? Or, well anyone can answer that I guess

Thanks for the feedback.

Abyssus would be a lot of dmg, also a lot of dmg to us, which would make it feel like you are made of wet noodles, it also has no life/resists on it and helmet enchants (both TS and barrage) are really really expensive on it, even a regular white base is expensive with barrage since the exalts skyrocketed in price, but this only means, that I wouldn't use it personally.

If you just want raw more dmg, use lioneye's vision, the free level 15 pierce it gives you is like 14% more dmg in the end and won't penalize you as much as an abyssus would.

Weaponswapping is all-right, but if you have a quiver like this:

with the corruption (corrupted like 20 drillnecks to get this one), then it would mean you have to swap the quiver as well or get 2 of it, which is significantly more expensive and less convenient, than just having a 6link chestpiece.
ohhh, yeah I didn't think about getting 2 drills hah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info