0.10.1f Patch Notes

Can you also please look into increasing pickup timers? A lot of us would rather farm solo then go into groups to meet friends and farm because stealing has become a common place. There are SO MANY NINJA's that all you seem to accomplish is getting annoyed. If a legendary Item drops along with 37 whites that push your legendary off the screen, it would be nice to have at least 30 seconds to find your peace of gear before someone else decides to pick it up. Another thing that happens is people start to crowd around your item and make you unable to pick it up within the allotted time because we are unable to walk through one another. Other than that I would say you have done an amazing job with this game!

Thank you for your consideration.
Hi GGG, I wondered if you had already addressed the bug when hovering over items/portals/interactive objects or npcs?

As of the latest patch or the one before that (I cannot remember exactly)
It seems sometimes I cannot click on a chest, unless I hover over the name box.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with me player a Witch now, and corpses on the floor, but I didn't have this bug when playing my ranger.

example: I summon a portal, and normally I'm able to click on its visual to enter through, but sometimes I cannot, unless I click on the field "Portal". This is quite frustrating, especially during heavy stress in the hardcore league. Sometimes I need a quick escape to reset a map when I've accidentally pulled too many mobs for the umpteenth time. :P

Same goes for chests/N.P.C.s and certain quest objects.

If you hadn't received a notice yet, you now have. :)

Furthermore, great job!
Less spam sounds fantastic, was a little sad to see real life money site spammers within the first 10 minutes of playing; couldn't these people at least wait until release? XD
"
arch0n wrote:
Linking items is broken.

We're working on this now. It's on our QA checklist, so I'm not sure how it was missed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
arch0n wrote:
Linking items is broken.

We're working on this now. It's on our QA checklist, so I'm not sure how it was missed.

Copy that, ghostrider.
Linking items is now broken since the patch, if u ctrl+alt click an item it only shows as a "_".
"
Deionara wrote:
Hi GGG, I wondered if you had already addressed the bug when hovering over items/portals/interactive objects or npcs?

As of the latest patch or the one before that (I cannot remember exactly)
It seems sometimes I cannot click on a chest, unless I hover over the name box.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with me player a Witch now, and corpses on the floor, but I didn't have this bug when playing my ranger.

example: I summon a portal, and normally I'm able to click on its visual to enter through, but sometimes I cannot, unless I click on the field "Portal". This is quite frustrating, especially during heavy stress in the hardcore league. Sometimes I need a quick escape to reset a map when I've accidentally pulled too many mobs for the umpteenth time. :P

Same goes for chests/N.P.C.s and certain quest objects.

I've been getting this glitch really often too. I think it started happening after the "you can no longer target minions" patch.
Glad I'm not the only one, but now at least they have some feedback on the matter. I'm sure it'll get fixed at some point.
"
Chris wrote:
"
TONS of general game issues.. But u patching for cosmetics and race event things.

YEA
DAT LOGIC

We deploy features as soon as they're ready. Due to the complexity of important changes, they usually occur in the larger patches like 0.10.1, 0.10.2, 0.10.3, etc.

And when server gonna be GOOD i mean no desync issues etc.
When optimization gonna be OK ? lpaying 2 graphics with 7850 but lagging more then everything.
When pretty bad melee classes getting buff?

WHEN
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Chris, is there any ETA for either graphics card (ATI) optimizations or lower particle effects settings?

1 month? 2? 6?

Very curious.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info