0.10.1f Patch Notes

Version 0.10.1f
  • Season reward points are now visible on the profile pages of players on the website.
  • We've added a ladder of season reward points on the site. We'll soon be announcing the prizes that the top 20 players will receive this season.
  • Fixed a bug where the Demigod's Triumph prize item was not tradeable or droppable.
  • Fixed a bug where mirrored items don't apply their local stats until you change area.
  • Fixed a client crash related to changing passwords.
  • Moderator accounts now default to "off duty", but they can use /onduty to get their blue text when they need it.

You'll also hopefully see less spam in game.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Feb 25, 2013, 9:04:33 PM
"
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.1f
  • Season reward points are now visible on the profile pages of players on the website.

You'll also hopefully see less spam in game.

Love any and all spam fixes, but the profile update reminded me of the question about getting the option to have private profiles. Is that planned at all?

Public information (like ladder results) will be shown but private info (like items and passive builds) won't be by default.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
TONS of general game issues.. But u patching for cosmetics and race event things.

YEA
DAT LOGIC

We deploy features as soon as they're ready. Due to the complexity of important changes, they usually occur in the larger patches like 0.10.1, 0.10.2, 0.10.3, etc.
"
arch0n wrote:
Linking items is broken.

We're working on this now. It's on our QA checklist, so I'm not sure how it was missed.
"
Chris, is there any ETA for either graphics card (ATI) optimizations or lower particle effects settings?

1 month? 2? 6?

Very curious.

If you're using an ATI card, can you please disable Tessellation in the ATI Catalyst control panel and PM met to let me know if it improves performance?

Edit: Particle changes are coming within a few weeks I'd expect.
Last edited by Chris on Feb 25, 2013, 8:40:56 PM
"
darticus wrote:
How about some optimization instead of race prize malarky?

The spam I'm guessing is trade chat related and not game related. I almost got excited.

Seriously, firestorm + poison arrow + dual totems + ground slam + etc etc all going off at once, over and over again, kills even the most high end pc unless its seriously using the best of the best.

Poison arrow is basically a frame rate killer past 4 arrows. Seriously there is no reason for it to eat so much comp power. It's seriously ridiculous. Especially since people have such a hardon for races and hardcore stuff, that frame drop from that skill is insanity.

Would say thanks for the good work, I see nothing that needs congrats though in this patch honestly.

Fix melee. Fix chain. You'll get a proper thanks then. I still appreciate you guys giving us an actual good diablo 2 successor though regardless.

As I mentioned before, the changes take varying degrees of time. The ones in today's patch are ones that are ready and safely tested (with the exception of breaking item linking). The main motivation for patching today was to deploy some new tech against chat spam.

We're completely aware of the performance issues of having too many effects going off at once. It's being worked on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info