0.10.1f Patch Notes

TONS of general game issues.. But u patching for cosmetics and race event things.

YEA
DAT LOGIC
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
TONS of general game issues.. But u patching for cosmetics and race event things.

YEA
DAT LOGIC

Dis
"
Content removed at user's request.

^ This.

Top 20 out of thousands of players, yawn.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 14, 2013, 2:42:32 AM
"

YEA
DAT LOGIC

could you please eloborate? i got no issues
"
Roxus wrote:
2nd

Nobody cares.
wtb soj
"
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.1f
  • Season reward points are now visible on the profile pages of players on the website.

You'll also hopefully see less spam in game.

Love any and all spam fixes, but the profile update reminded me of the question about getting the option to have private profiles. Is that planned at all?

Public information (like ladder results) will be shown but private info (like items and passive builds) won't be by default.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
HIRE A GOOD PROGRAMMER JESUS MY MEMORY USAGE BLOATS AFTER A FEW HOURS
"

YEA
DAT LOGIC

We deploy features as soon as they're ready. Due to the complexity of important changes, they usually occur in the larger patches like 0.10.1, 0.10.2, 0.10.3, etc.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cheer!
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.
Linking items is broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info