[3.0] Dark Pact Berserker - Farm All The Content!

Are there any good corruptions for the Rippling Thoughts sword? Like, does "adds x to y chaos damage" affect Dark Pact and/or is the current 40% accuracy implicit relevant, or no?
"
Are there any good corruptions for the Rippling Thoughts sword? Like, does "adds x to y chaos damage" affect Dark Pact and/or is the current 40% accuracy implicit relevant, or no?

this one is the only one that realy matter

Many Times i cant steel life why ?
"
elwante111 wrote:
Many Times i cant steel life why ?

only way with this setup you cant leech is when either monster cant be leeched from (i.e. I think you cant leech from wolf form of Rigwald) or map mod 'cant leech...' only one we cant run at all.
I have the little issue that map bosses (t14 and higher) are at some point just stop to hit me for a few seconds and smashing my lightning golem. Sometimes it even seems they are attacking my harbinger (which shouldnt happen at all)

Im going low, since my ascendacy is not triggerd and then they just oneshot me with 4k life or less (im 88 atm and have 7k lifepool)

Does someone have made the same experience? the golem doesnt have a taunt ability in his description, so this isnt the problem.

Hi,

i started very late in the league and i dicided to try your build.

Its real fun i love it :D Still only lvl 70, got my rippling thoughts just now (because in this thread on page one, the linked gear says "requires lvl 70". After i bought it just this minute, i read on poe.wiki that the required level without gems linked in it is 62 >.< ^^ also the carcass xD)

Ok so i try to read more carefully now. I see lots of players are stacking "+ attack speed" or "attack damage leeched als life" on their gear. I think I have read the whole #1 post several times, but i dont get it. The DarkPact gem says "Minion, Spell, AoE, Chaining, Chaos" - no attack. What am I missing? I would really like to now because i have to upgrade my gear now (all ressis around 40 and so on)

Thanks!
Last edited by Bisrob on Oct 10, 2017, 3:11:22 PM
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hi,

i started very late in the league and i dicided to try your build.

Its real fun i love it :D Still only lvl 70, got my rippling thoughts just now (because in this thread on page one, the linked gear says "requires lvl 70". After i bought it just this minute, i read on poe.wiki that the required level without gems linked in it is 62 >.< ^^ also the carcass xD)

Ok so i try to read more carefully now. I see lots of players are stacking "+ attack speed" or "attack damage leeched als life" on their gear. I think I have read the whole #1 post several times, but i dont get it. The DarkPact gem says "Minion, Spell, AoE, Chaining, Chaos" - no attack. What am I missing? I would really like to now because i have to upgrade my gear now (all ressis around 40 and so on)

Thanks!

Attack Speed is for your movement skill. In this instance, he uses Leap Slam and Whirling Blades.

Attack Damage Leeched as Life is a wasted stat. Your attack damage is so low so it doesn't make a difference. If you're savagely hit, you leech to full with or without that stat anyway. Would rather have Leeched as Mana for the Cannot Regen map mods.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
why get vaal pact, where is the life steal coming from??
"
straves33 wrote:
why get vaal pact, where is the life steal coming from??

Berserker ascendency...
could someone give me a quick check for my character?

I can run T15 maps without much difficulty, but have issues running guardians, since they tend to oneshot me.

https://pastebin.com/uCU8UJHA

i think cherrubim chest is better for bossfights, but its extreme expensive for 6l, or even the 5l is not really cheap.

Anyone have some advise on optimising my gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info