3.0 Glacial Cascade Shocker - 100% Fire Conversion - MoM/VP/Acro

I'm running 5L carcass jack w/o life leech as the 6th gem, how important is vaal pact? only life leech I see is from warlords mark, is it still worth it to spec into it?

also thanks for the flask post appreciate it!
Last edited by Bozzy420 on Sep 1, 2017, 11:22:35 PM
followed your guide to the tee except i havent gotten the acrobatics or phase acrobatics yet but cant seem to get my dps above 30k?
"
I'm running 5L carcass jack w/o life leech as the 6th gem, how important is vaal pact? only life leech I see is from warlords mark, is it still worth it to spec into it?

Vaal Pact is for reflect and face tanking some bosses. I find it a must if you're running Life Leech gem (as in my case). With Warlord's Mark only it's kinda a different case since you'll be probably running Curse Immune maps which renders VP non-existent. Tl;DR, Vaal Pact is a great defensive node with proper leech.

=====================================================================================

"
followed your guide to the tee except i havent gotten the acrobatics or phase acrobatics yet but cant seem to get my dps above 30k?

Is it that your Gem levels are not yet 19 or 20? Also Ascenancies do contribute a lot.
For example, If I just stand in HO without casting/attacking, tooltip shows 54k. ShielCharging causes it to jump to 68k, casting with Arcane Surge buff on causes to jump to 87k. Then there are the Power/Frenzy charges that come to effect while mapping making it reach 120k tooltip dps.

I would assume it's because of the gems levels/quality.
do you have the pastebin url? would make it a lot easier for me
Have you played around with Physical to Lightning support? Seems like less hoops to jump through and would allow you to shock and freeze your enemies all the same.
Hey guys,How this build is going?It's seems pretty nice to play!!!
"
do you have the pastebin url? would make it a lot easier for me

- I will share it in a couple of hours for sure and update it the original guide top.

========================================================================

"
Have you played around with Physical to Lightning support? Seems like less hoops to jump through and would allow you to shock and freeze your enemies all the same.

- While true, it would save you not taking AoF and Cold to Fire Gems and the 3 Dragons. But, this would just weaken the total Lightning dmg and Cold dmg dealt (45% Lightning, 55% Cold I believe). It'd still shock white/yellow mobs, but not Map Bosses which was my original goal in this build. If you don't care about map bosses and you're just in it for the fast runs, then of course, that is better.

========================================================================

"
Hey guys,How this build is going?It's seems pretty nice to play!!!

- Hi! I'm not sure about the rest of the people who are trying it, but now I'm lvl91 doing normal Atziri and Uber Lab runs for the fun/profit.
With less than optimal gear this build can easily do tier 9-10 maps. (as long as resists are capped and HP is at the 4k mark when you're +lv85)
Thx for u feedback.

I'll change somethings like the weapon and the way to get power charges...I'm thinking to use The Rippling Thoughts Legion Sword with curse on hit-assassin's mark-power charge on critical.What u think?
HI, I love your build, easy to follow even someone who rarely plays, I especially love the absence of uniques because I hate to trade.

I have a question:

Using Hrimsorrow would be good or bad for it?
"
EdvaldoJr wrote:
Thx for u feedback.

I'll change somethings like the weapon and the way to get power charges...I'm thinking to use The Rippling Thoughts Legion Sword with curse on hit-assassin's mark-power charge on critical.What u think?

It's a lot of investment imo. Rare Spell-Crit dagger offers more than Rippling Thoughts. And you still use Orb of Storms with Curse on Hit-Assassin's Mark.
Orb of Storms is pretty good as it's AoE + Chaining, so it covers a large area.

===========================================================

"
kecskepasztor wrote:
HI, I love your build, easy to follow even someone who rarely plays, I especially love the absence of uniques because I hate to trade.

I have a question:

Using Hrimsorrow would be good or bad for it?

What Hrimsorrow does exactly: It converts the remaining 40% of GC to Cold. The only benefit to that is that it makes Increased Cold Damage % Nodes give you full value (Without Hrimsorrow, a 10% Cold Dmg node/mod gives you ~6% only. With Hrimsorrow, a 10% Cold Dmg node/mod gives the full 10%.)
So it's not bad, but it's not worth it unless you have a lot of Inc. Cold Dmg nodes/mods items.
A Rare Fingerless Gloves with HP & Resists is much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info