[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
gentlemen1911 wrote:
"
zymyth wrote:

In the guide he has me take Rt so this means I won't crit a and shock right? Should I drop it? What should I look for on jewels then shock chance? He does seem to do alot more damage in the video than me even with my higher pob numbers

Jewels with 7% life and two or three damage mods are bis for us. If you want more damage on uber atziri and shaper you can drop vaal grace and use vaal lighting trap instead. We can use daresso's
salute to boost our damage and clear speed. To boost our damage even more we can drop maim gem in cyclone setup and use damage on full life instead. In warchief we can use bloodlust instead of ruthless.
7% life 2 damage mods http://poe.trade/search/hoyedururobara
7% life 3 damage mods http://poe.trade/search/omoyabatedetin

Why would you use damage on full life when you are BM. It is not going to get full benefit.
"
ashaze wrote:

Why would you use damage on full life when you are BM. It is not going to get full benefit.

Beating a dead horse.
Any good gems instead of frenzy?
Last edited by Babymakerkiller69 on Sep 14, 2017, 11:19:55 AM
Build feels significantly better with a bronn's lithe. If you're having trouble with getting off-colors, use vorici jewellers. Saved over 1000c doing that versus buying the off colors.
You said in the description of dps, that you're dealing 8 stacks of bleed. How are you dealing 8 bleeding stacks without the Crimson Dance Node?
"
You said in the description of dps, that you're dealing 8 stacks of bleed. How are you dealing 8 bleeding stacks without the Crimson Dance Node?

I went through the entire thread and he's not answering anywhere, only time he addresses it he links to an unclickable hypertext.
the pastebin PoB skilltree has crimson dance skilled. so take a look there
so darreso salute > carnage ?
Hi, can anyone explain me how vortex works here?
Just started in 3.0
Daresso's definitely has more DPS however the problem with using daresso's and bronn's lithe is making up for the lack of attributes he has specifically for INT, might have to get them somewhere else like on the rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info