[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

You mention 8 stacks of bleed but you don't pick up "Crimson Dance", is it worth picking up?
"
Vex54321 wrote:
How much tool tip dps are you guys gettting on your cyclone increase aoe and conc effect in hideout? I feel like I am missing something

64 k with inc AOE and 97 conc. effect without blood rage in Ho...i have tabula rasa and bisco. I can make easy t14/t15 maps.

edit: killed t16 hydra deathless.
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Sep 12, 2017, 7:56:59 AM
As far as guides go i see you either go Starforge or Disfavour/rare crafted axe. Anyone can tell me which is better in general?
I have to chose, a 6L or Retch. What is better?
"
Scotty wrote:

I had this same question. Defiantly go with the 6L. According to poe builder I gained almost a 1/3rd of my damage when I went to 6L.

Then comes the question of retch or belt of the deceiver. It turns out they are pretty identical damage wise with retch having some more qol with flask uptime and more life.

So imo grab a 6L and a belt of the deceiver and maybe down the line grab a retch when you have extra cash for the quality of life.

https://pastebin.com/XDFdLJ6J

I attempted shaper twice now (first two times) and if I dont dodge everything I get 1 shot. When I run maps I have 90% dmg reduction all the time between fortify and endurance charges. I have no problem running fully sextented and alched t15 maps. What can I do differently with my gear? I have plenty of damage. According to path of building I have 830k dps. I would like to eventually be able to farm shaper but I feel like I have pretty good gear now and I still cant even complete the map and Id hate to just keep throwing away 25c
"
zymyth wrote:

I attempted shaper twice now (first two times) and if I dont dodge everything I get 1 shot. When I run maps I have 90% dmg reduction all the time between fortify and endurance charges. I have no problem running fully sextented and alched t15 maps. What can I do differently with my gear? I have plenty of damage. According to path of building I have 830k dps. I would like to eventually be able to farm shaper but I feel like I have pretty good gear now and I still cant even complete the map and Id hate to just keep throwing away 25c

You can't face tank end game bosses with build like that. You need vaalpact + lightning flask to sustain his beam and forget about tanking crit slam. I would say there is like 3 builds that can do that and everyone of them has 1000000 armour 78 block and 0 dmg. Watch Pohx cappa video when uber atziri pizza almost kills his 80k es, 85 res ;)
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
"
Scotty wrote:

You don't need the retch to play this build use belt of the deceiver or rare hp+res belt.
If you want more damage and movement speed you can try using RRRRBG bronn's lithe but its hard to color, you need to buy already colored one or use vorici trick and sixlink it yourself.

"
zymyth wrote:

You not supposed to facetank shaper with this build just dodge all his attacks, OP has video with shaper kill, just watch how you supposed to fight shaper. Shaper pretty easy with this build just don't click cyclone too far from center of your screen so you don't lock yourself in cyclone animation for too long.
"
zymyth wrote:

And I'll add that you're missing +24-28% increased life from jewels. Universal rule of life builds, get life on your jewels.

I see you cut resists from rings and glove to get more dps, but now you need resist in jewels, which is fairly inefficient use of jewel affixes.
Last edited by Clerith on Sep 13, 2017, 6:18:01 AM
After playing this league with only elemental dmg and low life builds im really bored with those...

Looking forward to play this after hearing some positive reactions too.

I have like 1k chaos budget also a 6L belly of the beast so i think at first ill use the belly. Then i will see what happens next.

Thanks for the guide ill be using it now to level my new char.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info