[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

plz someone can explain me xD hoy u get 7k life at lvl 80-85 with no kaoms?
Hi there guys, Bronn's lithe gives you evasion whitch is it most useless atribute. Playing low tier maps with it seems reasonable but when you get to the t14+ and have 2evasion and 2 k armour You will die. Salute vs Carnage is the matter of the price 3.4ex vs 15c. And you have your carnage ALWAYS on and with the retch is very important couse of the leech it provides.

7k is easly obtainable when you have blood magic in tree + life almost everywhere, I was 96 lvl too.
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
gg
Last edited by justjuststop on Sep 15, 2017, 4:07:08 PM
How do you survive reflect? I have Headsman and Yugul as pantheon but I die in an instant lol
I've never died on reflect in map. However when you do map with reflected mod just swap maim for life gain on hit.
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
"
RoickiD wrote:
I've never died on reflect in map. However when you do map with reflected mod just swap maim for life gain on hit.

Immortal Call with 3 Endurance help you 1second to kill rare mobs with reflect phys. Run many maps through reflect mobs.
But first need to focus to keep 100% x3 endurance charges.
Hello guys, so i hit 91 level. My gear is probably can be called as somewhat decent i guess.

I killed guardians with some deaths, but i died to shaper. It is my third attempt only so im bit unexperienced about him.

Is there any way to practising it? Or just watching videos?

Also how do we apply 8 bleeding stacks-if not would crimson dance node help us with bosses?

Here is my gear:

Spoiler

Also my PoB is:https://pastebin.com/x31ujz1d

Any help, upgrade suggestions would be appreciated.
Last edited by realizeyes on Sep 17, 2017, 3:01:32 AM
@realizeyes

Just about mechanics... i think ur character is fine.
"
realizeyes wrote:
Hello guys, so i hit 91 level. My gear is probably can be called as somewhat decent i guess.

I killed guardians with some deaths, but i died to shaper. It is my third attempt only so im bit unexperienced about him.

Is there any way to practising it? Or just watching videos?

Also how do we apply 8 bleeding stacks-if not would crimson dance node help us with bosses?

Here is my gear:

Spoiler

Also my PoB is:https://pastebin.com/x31ujz1d

Any help, upgrade suggestions would be appreciated.

I was having the same problem you were having. When you first start drop a totem and a vaal lightning trap and hold frenzy attack til you get your 3 frenzys. After that just place totem and run around dodging. The moment he cast he kamehameha throw a lightning trap and totem and try to dps him as much as you can. Once I got to about 6800 life I was able to eat some damage enough to run away and get my bearings. Good luck
When i have in map less recovery 60% live and ES i can't life leech from mobs WHY ?????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info