[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
I'm also very interested in this one how to get 8 charges without gear :) anyone ? :)

I'll try to answer since it's kind of a joke and no one bites ;)
It's not possible to me to have 8 charges without the ring. However, the build is perfectly playable without it even at middle tier map, so it's not false to say 8 charges is not necessary, 7 is already quite ok-ish :)
Hi, xbox player here following your guide

I have a Kaom's axe but should I upgrade to Hezmana's? Disfavour is about 25ex on xbox!
I've recently moved to Hez and honestly the blood magic is awesome. No more mana problem, in case of boss that has mana burns, no more problem, to me it's very "comfy".
What should I be looking at upgrading. Slowly trying to level up but have around 15 ex spare if a big upgrade is needed. Will mostly be using for uber labs and then eventually a shaper of 2 if possible.

"
darth_rem wrote:
I've recently moved to Hez and honestly the blood magic is awesome. No more mana problem, in case of boss that has mana burns, no more problem, to me it's very "comfy".

Well after looking last night i'll probably have to wait for that too, my Koam's is near the top end of the rolls so to find a Hezmana's that's stats are better is going to cost at least 3ex I think

Best get grinding!
Can i use any dual wield for second weapons slot ? Or only brightbeak and prismatic ?

First time playing sunder, I did merciless lab and just started act 9. Having fun so far.
Do you think it would work to put 2nd Atziri's Disfavour on weapon switch with Cyclone setup for mapping?

Atm I'm playing molten jugg with greelwold + lioneye's remorse. It's pretty fun for me, but when I'm mapping with aoe gem links it's kinda hard to kill in Architects in Incursion

On next league I want to make some character that it pretty good on mapping (cyclone) and do uber labs (sunder).
Hi there!

Wouldn't Crimson Dance work well here because we don't crit?
https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections
Has anyone experience on uber atziri with this build?? I easily farm atziri if I dodge the damage reflect split spirit at all. With sunder I really need to attack the spirit on the opposite side. But it's all fine doing it with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info