[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos
This build is a solid league starter. It is able to progress into red maps and farm the Uber (Eternal) Labyrinth on a tight budget. Below is the setup that I am running for farming Uber Lab and Guardians. Instead of Atziri's Disfavour you can use any two handed axe, but it is a big upgrade in terms of damage.
- Base range reduced by 20% at all levels.
- Base explosion radius reduced to 15 (from 16) at all levels. Radius now grows more slowly, gaining +1 to radius 1 gem level later than previously.
Full Uber Lab run !!! Gargoyles + Charges !!!
Uber Lab at league start !!! Essences + Fonts !!! Level 81, 18/0 gems, budget gear, 5L:
Full Uber Lab run - big layout + side room - Level 84, 19/0 gems, budget gear, 5L:
Uber Lab Loot Compilation
T16 Minotaur - 5L - Bestiary League Day 6:
T16 Chimera - 5L - Bestiary League Day 6:
Full Lab Run - Buffed Izaro (Essences) - Bestiary League Day 2:
Uber Lab 12h after league start:
T16 Hydra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-RzF1ecb3c
Xoph's Domain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Riy85DBjL0
T16 Mino - Abyss League Day 11: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1LyzAR0jw8
Uber Lab - Abyss League Day 11: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKZRBzfX-bE
New T15 Basilica - Abyss League Day 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=009UQZYNzCs
New T15 Reef - Abyss League Day 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwX5VpwcJhs
New T15 Sunken City - Abyss League Day 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhv5iJYf3fc
Vinktar Square - Abyss League day 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9-xCPpxbAk
T16 Chimera - Abyss League day 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkUvEl33-E
3.0 Sunder (done on 5L):
Uber Lab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlzQD241BJg
Uber Lab Flaskless: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMueV1I3YnU
T16 Minotaur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfymEafRU5o
T16 Chimera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYXa3FPC9-A
T16 Phoenix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn70RE6Kgt8
T16 Hydra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFU6fpXDl4c
Check out my YT channel for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/fst99
Video build guide by mbXtreme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cawnVEVBFfQ
Path of Building:
You can get Path of Building here: https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
Install it -> start it -> new -> import/export -> import from pastebin -> copy url from above -> import -> import
40 points: www.poeurl.com/b3lS
70 points: www.poeurl.com/b3l5
Level 84 tree: www.poeurl.com/b3l9
Level 93 tree: www.poeurl.com/b3mc
94+: whatever you prefer: regen / armour / socket / attack speed / ...
Notes: You may level with 1h axes till 58 (personal preference); buy Kaom's Primacy at 58; if you have mana leech on any item / jewel, you can take Hematophagy instead of Vitality Void
6L Sunder: Sunder + Conc + Melee Phys + Multistrike + Fortify + Maim
6L EQ: EQ + Less Dur + Fortify + Conc/AoE + Melee Phys + Maim
6L: Warchief + Melee Phys + Faster Attacks + Conc + Bloodlust + Maim
4L: Leap + Faster Attacks + Blood Magic + Culling Strike or Fortify
3L: CWDT lvl 1 + Enfeeble lvl 5 + Blood Rage lvl 7 (also concider Blood Rage when optimizing EQ attack time and duration)
1L: Enduring Cry, Hatred, Herald of Ash and/or Arctic Armour
Notes: EQ requires certain items / optimization in order to perform well. You may use Ruthless instead of Fortify. Link Leap + Fortify if you don't use Fortify in your main attack setup.
- Starkonja's Head: 10% attack speed, up to 100 life
- Devoto's Devotion: 16% attack speed, no life
- Rare helmet: high life, resists
- Abyssus: a lot of flat phys dmg, BUT 40-50% increased phys dmg taken! => may get you killed... I do only recommend using Abyssus, if you're playing a build which is able to 1-shot Izaro / bosses. Abyssus doesn't provide any life either.
- Enchant: 15% Sunder attack speed or 40% Sunder damage or "Blood Rage grants additional 12% Attack Speed"
- Rare body armour with high armour, life, resists (I recommend 2k+, but 1700ish will work in the beginning too)
- Craiceann's Carapace (Probably not available in future Leagues): high armour, life, resists
- The Brass Dome: very high armour, but no life, no resists; expensive at league start
- Belt of the Deceiver: life, resists, phys dmg AND intimidates nearby enemies: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Intimidate; !!! +1 max endu charges IS NOT AVAILABLE on belts anymore !!!
- Perseverance: life, resists AND "You have Onslaught while you have Fortify": https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Onslaught
- Rare gloves: life, resists, attack speed, flat phys dmg; recommended crafting base: spiked gloves
- Tombfist: attack speed, life, 1-2 abyssal sockets: life, resists, flat dmg, attack speed AND intimidates enemies on hit if you're using a murderous eye jewel: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Intimidate
- Rare boots: life, resists, movement speed
- Death's Door: some res, cannot be inflicted with bleeding, +1 endu charge; I prefer rare boots because of life and resists - another endu / bleeding... is not needed.
- Enchant: % life regen or % attack speed (personal preference)
- I prefer Bloodgrip for Lab, Carnage Heart for Guardians, Bisco's for mapping; If you're low on chaos, get Bloodgrip
- Rare amulet: life, resists, flat phys dmg, IIQ if shaped (requires a certain ilvl)
- Rare rings: life, resists, flat phys dmg
- Kaom's Way: +1 endu, regen per endu - decent choice, but not really needed
- Main hand: high pdps two-handed axe; get Kaom's Primacy at 58, Disfavour as soon as you can afford it
- Weapon swap: Brightbeak + Prismatic Eclipse (3 green sockets) for faster leaping
- Dual wielding: high pdps axe (Soul Taker will be fine in the beginning) + stat stick (60%+ of phys dmg as extra ... dmg)
- attack speed, dmg, life if you can afford it
My gear / league gear progression:
3.3 Incursion League gear:
no more changes... the build has served its purpose very well (league starter / currency generator)... my next build will be a bow build for farming shaped t14-16 maps.
3.2 Bestiary League gear:
Perseverance for lab... Leap + Fortify = Onslaught => faster leaping
- no upgrades - gear is fine - just need 6L and boots / armour with slightly more life ;)
Day 2 - 30 labs done so far (over 10ex profit - I didn't sell any enchants and I didn't find any good unique...)
Day 1 (12h after league start)
3.1 Abyss League gear:
Abyss League day 2 gear - able to farm U-Lab:
Abyss League day 3 gear - just farming U-Lab till I can afford Disfavour:
Abyss League day 4 gear - completed 25th U-Lab and bought Disfavour - also killed T16 Guardians:
Abyss League day 5 gear - 6L Disfavour (7ex of fus):
Abyss League day 6 gear - switched to EQ - bought EQ helm enchant, 20% quality Less Duration gem:
Abyss League day 7 gear - no upgrades - gear is fine
Abyss League day 11 gear - new body armour and boots:
3.0 Harbinger League gear:
Lab: Unflinching, Unbreakable, Unstoppable, Unrelenting
Mapping: you may take Unyielding instead of Unrelenting or Unbreakable or Unstoppable (kinda depends on map tier / map mods / gear / personal preference)
Note: Unyielding is ~5% more dmg (8 endu -> 40% inc dmg -> results in ~5% more dps)
Farming maps: Gruthkul, Lunaris
Farming guardians: Tukohama, Solaris
Atziri's Promise, Lion's Roar, instant heal (+ bleed removal), another instant heal (+increased armour during flask effect), basalt (+freeze removal)
24+ Damage from:
- Melee Damage
- Physical Damage
- Physical Damage with Axes
- Physical Damage with Two-Handed Melee Weapons
- Area Damage
6+ Attack Speed from:
- Attack Speed
- Attack Speed with Axes
- Attack Speed with Two-Handed Melee Weapons
Note: You may lower the numbers... depending on the results / your budget.
If your attack speed is "too high" you will only get the aftershock every second attack. Adjust your attack speed and skill duration to have a shorter skill duration than attack time. To achieve this, I'm using:
- 30% less EQ duration enchant
- 20% quality Less Duration gem
- Warped Timepiece amulet
DW setup which has similar dps to the Disfavour setup:
- 370+ pdps one handed axe: http://poe.trade/search/enisikukonooto
- 60%+ phys as extra ... dmg stat stick: http://poe.trade/search/oreyonamakehek
Soul Taker + stat stick will be fine till you can afford an axe with higher pdps.
Level 93 DW tree: www.poeurl.com/bUZu
- Aim for 20-21k armour - It's fine to use Determination in the beginning!!!
- Avoid extra elemental damage mods on T15/16 maps
- Avoid poison on hit mod on high tier maps
- Avoid physical reflect mod on all map tiers!!!
- Avoid no leech / no regen mod
- Do NOT use Hatred / Herald of Ash on elemental reflect maps
- Ensure to keep up 8 Endurance Charges and Fortify when fighting high tier bosses
- PoE tools / resources: https://poeresource.com/
- Lab layout ("see lab notes"): http://www.poelab.com/
- Izaro mechanics: http://www.poelab.com/?page_id=493#Izaro1
- Lab compass: https://github.com/yznpku/LabCompass/releases
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 10, 2019, 1:31:07 PM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2019, 10:29:35 AM
on Aug 19, 2017, 6:34:13 AM
Hey, build look nice. Im gonna start leveling this today. What u think about going with maces? Seems like 450 pdps maces are much cheaper than same pdps axes. I can't afford Atziri axe now. I have 85 lvl RF zerker without kaoms but I don't like it as lab farmer, pretty easy to kill him for traps and argus.
Also what do think about carrying ppl in uberlab with this build? Is damage high enough?
This will be tree for maces, what do u think? :
Last edited by oLoPolo on Aug 22, 2017, 7:42:49 AM
on Aug 22, 2017, 7:41:12 AM
How much sunder dps is?
on Aug 22, 2017, 9:03:25 AM
Get and use Hatred + Determination. That's fine for Uber Lab and even Minotaur (I did about 30 Mino kills like that - on 5L!).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 22, 2017, 12:43:43 PM
on Aug 22, 2017, 12:42:15 PM
Ooh, yeah I'll get that one.Do u still suggest bleeding notes without atziri axe?
Btw, there is OP leveling guide for any sunder.Zizaran streamer did a1-a10 in about 3h with sunder jugger.
Here is video if u dont mind.I can remove it if u dont like I post it here :)
on Aug 22, 2017, 12:49:06 PM
Thanks for linking it. Skill the bleeding nodes in the end - get everything else before that!
on Aug 22, 2017, 2:06:29 PM
Hey im running this build im at lvl 72 so far and its working well i just have a few questions:
How important is the golem in this build? Instead of a golem i'm using an extra curse on cwdt since the golem dies so fast.
Is this build high enough dps for endgame such as shaper without a really expensive axe or would it be best to run a crit variant to do shaper?
on Aug 22, 2017, 4:03:29 PM
Golem is just nice to have, but it's also fine to play without one. For T16 Phoenix I switch Golem to Purity of Fire. It's also possible to use Golem in a CWDT setup, but don't bother too much. This build is NOT a Shaper farmer ;)
on Aug 22, 2017, 9:50:35 PM
I got yesterday cheap 5 link brass dome for 20 c, gonna try with that.
Gonna chance Unstoppable to Unbreakable later when I can use devoto devotion and get art of the gladiator. I thought that Juggernaut Unstoppable gonna help for Brass dome reduced movement speed but not.
What you suggest for fast mapping setup to level up to 80? Or which lvl did u start ulab?
Did yesterday a1-a10 end (not killed kitava yet) in 5 hours with all bosses and 3 labs :) Merc lab done at lvl 61. Build feels good.
on Aug 23, 2017, 3:21:50 AM
do you think you'll have enough damage to kill shaper once for the league challenges?
on Aug 23, 2017, 7:11:14 AM