[3.0] Crit Starforge Lacerate Shaper/Guardians/Budget/Biscos 6K HP 800kDPS+

"
comonink wrote:
Would kaoms heart or be a good option for chest? And instead of lacerate could you swap for flicker strike you think?

Not really, losing 6 gems on this build would be a bit too much for no real reason as it has enough HP to survive anything I played it against, and if you want to play flicker strike there are much better builds out there for that skill. Maybe you could put things together from each build and make it into exactly what you're looking for I suppose.
It's good to see lacerate is still going strong. I made a flicker duelist in legacy league and used lacerate often for boss killing (terminus est), would like to share what to expect dps wise. But this is a budget that is out of majority of player base:

buffs typical in a T16 boss fight

Golem + Ancestral protector + flasks + frenzy charges + assassins mark + hatred

gem link in PoB

lacerate + faster attacks + maim + phys damage + conc effect + multi

Shaper dps: 2.1 mill dps

------
with no kaoms heart but with 6L belly and used AW warchief

AW + Faster attacks + Conc effect + Melee phys + Ruthless + Full life damage

Shaper dps
Warchief: 1.28 mill
Lacertae: 1.9 mill
Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 16, 2017, 5:09:27 PM
How do you deal with reflect rares? I'm playing a crit Starforge Slayer build and even without Abyssus on I just evaporate.
"
ElPotatoes wrote:
How do you deal with reflect rares? I'm playing a crit Starforge Slayer build and even without Abyssus on I just evaporate.

Headsman and the reflect minor god was enough for me, try using arctic armour too? AFAIK it works against reflect.
So uhhhhh, why not scion?...
Slayer+Jugg/Assassin/Raider

You get the best slayer perks from scion including phys immunity and overleech.

Jugg is awesome accuracy, Raider for awesome atkspeed, assassin for good crits.

My plan is stack atkspeed Crit and Crit multi, Herald of lightning, Arctic armor, Hatred.

Rare weapon with speed Crit and multi.
Kaoms Heart, Abyssus, everything else rare+ haemophilia gloves for mini glad-splosions.

Boots and accessories and belt rates for resistances?

Seems promising.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Jun 4, 2018, 3:55:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info