Path of Exile on Xbox One will Launch on August 24

Ah, that`s why The Fall Of Oriath had such a bad launch and that`s why 3.0 Harbinger is such a boring league?

Because you do care more for XBOX ? Sniff.... :/

Such a hype and then this...
Will it require a paid Xbox Live subscription to access and play?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
A little thank you for the pc players who entirely funded this pathetic crap maybe..?
IGN: Bluntexile
"
Will it require a paid Xbox Live subscription to access and play?
IIRC solo play is free but to play in party you need some xbone account or w/e
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I think a similar 'starter pack' with an additional stash tab* and some basic mtx would also be a good idea for the pc version!

*) could even be premium, or even better, containing a combination of slots from the special (CU/DC/ESS) tabs.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Preordered the Xbone Starter Pack as soon as it was available. Can't wait to get stuck back in to it on the 24th. Is there a video of the weapon effect available yet?
What's with the weird release time?
>"free to download"

Microsoft does not approve of F2P MMO's.
so it got "upgraded" to 5 flasks, eh. but 4 skills = LOL (and that is a pun, btw ;-))
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Bluntexile wrote:
A little thank you for the pc players who entirely funded this pathetic crap maybe..?

what are you complaining about, you got the harbinger league, which chris wilson himself spent 15 minutes on to design and code!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info