[3.0] RF Mjolner Discharge Juggernaut - Unburnable

"
Arandur wrote:
I started the league with a juggernaut and wanted to go Discharge on it. Didn't get it going really. Your build seems nice, will def check it out with my little Juggy.

It's a lot of fun and pretty versatile. You run low regen maps by just turning of RF or ele reflect by just relying on RF and not discharge.
[ºµº] oh boy here I go killing again
Thanks for ypur answer. I see you have some mana regen from passive tree and Romira gives you mana leach(my bad, missed it).
Can you please post one PoB pastebin if you can?
i need some calculations.
"
Palin81 wrote:
Can you please post one PoB pastebin if you can?
i need some calculations.

I've added to the build under the tree section
nice buiild/guide. Being a Rf and discharge fan this is awesome.

Doing t15 maps now. pretty easy. Not the greatest single target. But pretty fast cleaning and safe.
I just reached lvl 38 and my firestorm deals 40 dps... ;[
Yeah I've also had trouble leveling with Firestorm, so instead I used the Sunder setup I'v leveled up before:
Sunder - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage - Brutality - Concentrated Effect - Maim/Ruthless

I've got one question - at which level should I start to switch to a proper RF/Discharge gear&gems?
"
viray wrote:
Yeah I've also had trouble leveling with Firestorm, so instead I used the Sunder setup I'v leveled up before:
Sunder - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage - Brutality - Concentrated Effect - Maim/Ruthless

I've got one question - at which level should I start to switch to a proper RF/Discharge gear&gems?

I'll add all this to the guide.

Early game I used sunder, it's pretty good up until acts 9-10 where it starts to fall off a little unless you have a good weapon.

I found Cast while channeling - scorching ray - firestorm pretty good for leveling but it sucked against some bosses (giant spider)

You can use discharge as soon as you can use mjolner as long as you have romiras - it's not great for single target until you get volls but until then you can use cyclone + stun + endurance charge on melee stun as well as blasphemy and warlords mark to generate endurance charges - this works pretty well in early maps

I was able to kill kitava with that set up, cycloning in front of him actually avoids a lot of his damage. It was a little slow though

Righteous fire can also be sustained quite early. Once you get a rise of the pheonix and use blasphemy and warlords mark for life steal and purity of fire you can sustain it as long as you are cycloning through packs. Make sure you have an of dousing flask to turn it off if you get in a sticky situation (I used a panicked of dousing life flask to instantly put my health up and turn off RF when I got low)

Once you have 22 purity of fire equipped (+2/3 ring or empower) and most of the regen nodes I've suggested you should be able to sustain RF, it is also sustainable in up 60% reduced regen maps while you have fortify (as long as it's not paired with vulnerability)
"
Sidu wrote:
I just reached lvl 38 and my firestorm deals 40 dps... ;[

What level is your firestorm? It displays a pretty low dps but it's not entirely accurate as it displays per cast and cast while channeling casts up to 3 per second while you channel. It's also per hit and can hit a lot of times
Silverbackjack some spoiler tags seem to be malfunctioning in the main post :)

What's the minimum & optimal level of Purity of Fire I should aim for? Is lvl20 +3lvl from ring enough?

Are there any enchants you recommend for this build? 30% not to lose endurance charges on helmet could be nice.

Also, Inya's Epiphany could be a nice addition to the build (5% increased Damage per Power Charge, 25% chance that if you would gain Power Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Power Charges). It also gives a nice 5-8% Intelligence boost.

I see you're using a cold damage ring, I guess it's there to proc Elemental Equilibrium? You could add a note about this, it's a big factor in damage in my experience (I've used to play another discharge build last league).

And what is the best Pantheon setup in your opinion?
Last edited by viray on Aug 31, 2017, 10:24:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info