[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

"
PEWPEWPEPEEW wrote:
Hi i just wonder would boss killing be faster with another cold spell for example Glacial Cascade. If u switch in GC before boss fighs

Never tried it tbh.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Thanks for the fast answer!

I will keep this thread updated! Maybe I can help HC players using this build as well ;)

Still too expensive to get a 5L pledge, ammys are impossible for now, but the build is doing REALLY awesome!

Edit: 5L Pledge 145%+ spell dmg
Last edited by hDKING on Aug 24, 2017, 10:55:35 PM
I've been leveling this build, still early days and gear isn't quite there as playing SSF. I'm feeling overly squishy on my character (Articonan). I'm contemplating moving stuff around to go for the health wheel in the scion area, but I don't really want to sacrifice the damage for bosses / clearspeed.

A few problems I'm having, sat at 4.1k health and 15k tooltip, is that I feel way too squishy. There's a few problems anyway with the gearing (having to run purity of elements to make up for a lack of resistances on gear - trying to fix that now). But what am I missing?

"
Manix6 wrote:
I've been leveling this build, still early days and gear isn't quite there as playing SSF. I'm feeling overly squishy on my character (Articonan). I'm contemplating moving stuff around to go for the health wheel in the scion area, but I don't really want to sacrifice the damage for bosses / clearspeed.

A few problems I'm having, sat at 4.1k health and 15k tooltip, is that I feel way too squishy. There's a few problems anyway with the gearing (having to run purity of elements to make up for a lack of resistances on gear - trying to fix that now). But what am I missing?

Missing jewel by Marauder start. Life Leech link on FP is completely wasted since you leech from Berserker anyways. Missing 40% more damage from Berserker Ascendancy.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Should I choose evasion or armor for my rare helm/body armor before finishing the build?
"
gregnog wrote:
Should I choose evasion or armor for my rare helm/body armor before finishing the build?

Not really gonna matter, just whatever is easier to get the right colors on imo.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Great build!
Would a 5L Pledge of Hands be enough?
They are at 30c while a 6L would be 600c and I don't see myself affording that soon :P
"
xelc wrote:
Great build!
Would a 5L Pledge of Hands be enough?
They are at 30c while a 6L would be 600c and I don't see myself affording that soon :P

Yeah 5L is fine.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

so i have all these now and i still feel lacking for dps on red maps.
i have enough currency to respec to Magma orb would it be worth doing ?
"
dodgeskitz wrote:

Obviously i need to 6L the staff allrdy used 300link and nothing :(

Uh...you're probably gonna use another 1000 and get nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info