[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Have you updated for 3.13? 10% Fortify => 50% . Can I change Fortify gems?
Last edited by KDLGDQJ on Mar 26, 2021, 11:05:25 AM
"
KDLGDQJ wrote:

You can go Champion + Raider and drop Fortify gem.

Or you can go Berserker (or Chieftain) + Raider and keep Fortify.

But if you just started out, you can go for Slayer + Raider (the overleech + cull is huge) till you have better gear (Soul Tether + Warlord culling strike gloves). Then switch Slayer to a different ascendancy.
How viable is this for end game in 3.13? I have leveled to 75, enjoying the play style, but it feels like the scion version of this build could use some love. Should I be able to do everything?
"
Acidian56 wrote:
How viable is this for end game in 3.13? I have leveled to 75, enjoying the play style, but it feels like the scion version of this build could use some love. Should I be able to do everything?

With Harvest going core, you can definitely craft end game gears to clear all content with the build.

Main drawback of Scion is that it's survivability isn't as good as Slayer or Chieftain but the damage is definitely up there.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
KDLGDQJ wrote:

You can go Champion + Raider and drop Fortify gem.

Or you can go Berserker (or Chieftain) + Raider and keep Fortify.

But if you just started out, you can go for Slayer + Raider (the overleech + cull is huge) till you have better gear (Soul Tether + Warlord culling strike gloves). Then switch Slayer to a different ascendancy.

Thank for reply!
Should I change Soul Tether and Devoto by A rare Stygian Vise and a rare Helm with -res fire enemy near in endgame gear same Slayer version?
Unlike other builds, our weapons cannot be upgraded, Any ideas to improve weapon DPS, my dear?
Skill tree and POB is now updated for 3.14.
Hey!

I tried a Ngamahu's Flame build back in 3.10 or so - a Raider one tho!

Im playing around with this and testing it out - i see that we use Call to Arms, i aint entirely sure what warcry we're using tho, and for what reason?

Infernal Cry i'd assume? I havent seen how that really functions - but don't we have to "exert" attacks for it to work? Which cyclone dosent? So do we use it just for the cover in ash function or?
"
reneg1990 wrote:
Hey!

I tried a Ngamahu's Flame build back in 3.10 or so - a Raider one tho!

Im playing around with this and testing it out - i see that we use Call to Arms, i aint entirely sure what warcry we're using tho, and for what reason?

Infernal Cry i'd assume? I havent seen how that really functions - but don't we have to "exert" attacks for it to work? Which cyclone dosent? So do we use it just for the cover in ash function or?

Infernal Warcry is what you want to use. Enduring Cry is the other. Both are really good.

The exert part of the warcry is wasted on Cyclone but the other effects of the warcry are still very useful for the build. You basically go for those benefits instead of exert.
I'm kind of lost in the Passives, should VAAL Pact be used or not?
"
gkmattos wrote:
I'm kind of lost in the Passives, should VAAL Pact be used or not?

Nope. I won't use Vaal Pact.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info