[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Danay wrote:
Hello, thx for great build! Playing it on SSF Standard atm (began it instead of harvest league). I've got some problems with endgame bosses (lost all 6 portals at 2/4 of my Awakeners and 1/1 UElder). I spent about 200 regrets to try different variants of your build, now trying to upgrade it by my own, but idk what i should to improve and actually HOW to imporve it on SSF.
Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ZD0Ap8Tq
Is it good to have stats like that or that build is not for hard bossing?

Thanks!

You need to improve your chaos resist. At least get it into positive range. End game bosses like Hunter and Sirus deal insane chaos damage. Without good chaos resist, you will have a difficult time against them.

Stun immunity will be a great addition against Sirus and UElder. You can consider pathing to Unwavering Stance (you will need to drop the jade flask) or use Kaom's Root (you will want to use a quicksilver flask). You can include Phase Run into your setup so that you can gain some movement speed during boss fights.

Carcass is a great chest but personally, a crusader astral plate with exploding mod is a better all-rounder. Exploding mod on chest is way stronger than Devastator on cluster jewel.

For gloves, you will definitely want to use a pair of Warlord gloves with culling strike. That is at least 10% more damage.

To further improve your survivability. You can consider using Glorious Vanity with Xibaqua. Socket that near EE and pick EE to convert that node into Divine Flesh. You will then want to get your chaos resistance to 85%.

You can also upgrade your gems to awakened version. Consider replacing Damage on Full Life to Awakened Melee Physical.

For the cluster jewel, consider using a large physical jewel. It will give you more damage.
"
kira1414 wrote:
Skill tree is updated to 3.11.

Will update guide again when 3.11 is released.

P.S. Xoph's Blood no longer required to play this build.

But, can i still use a Xoph's Blood if i don't have the recommended amulet?
"
phosTR wrote:

But, can i still use a Xoph's Blood if i don't have the recommended amulet?

You can but you will not pick up the 2 nodes leading up to Magmatic Strikes.
wait im confused.....

do you need to allocate points in order to gain benefit from red dream or do you not?

because i am not seeing the increase for endurance on kill from diamond skin

it feels like i actually have to allocate it

im reading so many things online and it seems i have to allocate points into diamond skin in order to benefit from the 12% there

im asking this because i updated to red nightmare for the block atk dmg since its cheap, but i am not seeing the benefit from it without allocating
Last edited by sekushiiandee on Oct 1, 2020, 3:14:26 PM
"
sekushiiandee wrote:
wait im confused.....

do you need to allocate points in order to gain benefit from red dream or do you not?

im reading so many things online and it seems i have to allocate points into diamond skin in order to benefit from the 12% there

im asking this because i updated to red nightmare for the block atk dmg since its cheap, but i am not seeing the benefit from it without allocating

Yes. You will need to allocate it to get the bonus from Red Dream. However, Red Dream is no longer as good with the existence of Thread of Hope.

A medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood will enable you to access Disciple of Unyielding and Slaughter.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
sekushiiandee wrote:
wait im confused.....

Yes. You will need to allocate it to get the bonus from Red Dream. However, Red Dream is no longer as good with the existence of Thread of Hope.

A medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood will enable you to access Disciple of Unyielding and Slaughter.

thanks that helps a lot. been looking into your recommended and required portion, and not the thread of hope portion. I would probably advise that you edit this into your guide for more clarification.

thank you again

that being said, where would the extra skill points you save from thread of hope go?
Last edited by sekushiiandee on Oct 2, 2020, 2:25:46 PM
What is up with the POB gear vs what you have in the guide? Is slayer useless now?
"
sekushiiandee wrote:

thanks that helps a lot. been looking into your recommended and required portion, and not the thread of hope portion. I would probably advise that you edit this into your guide for more clarification.

thank you again

that being said, where would the extra skill points you save from thread of hope go?

You can invest them into damage or life nodes on the skill tree. :)

"
haroldscheg wrote:
What is up with the POB gear vs what you have in the guide? Is slayer useless now?

When I do update the POB, only the skill tree and gems are updated so the gears can be outdated in the POB.

As for Slayer ascendancy for Scion, indeed it is not useful now because Soul Tether and Warlord gloves (with culling strike) pretty much replaces it.
forgive me if I missed it, but have scoured this forum and cannot see any notes or a pastebin for 3.12

Also confused by the * in the title... Have you updated the tree for 3.12?

(Decided to come back to this fun character in Standard leftover from Metamorph as not so keen on Heist...)
thanks!
"
DRW2017 wrote:
forgive me if I missed it, but have scoured this forum and cannot see any notes or a pastebin for 3.12

Also confused by the * in the title... Have you updated the tree for 3.12?

(Decided to come back to this fun character in Standard leftover from Metamorph as not so keen on Heist...)
thanks!

The skill tree in the guide and pastebin did not change. Pastebin is missing the gems update but otherwise, everything is still valid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info