[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
One last question. We now have overleech with the Scion. How good will her Sustain be with traps.Can i just kill monsters and run through it like i did with Slayer last league? Or do i need to play with more caution?

Even though Scion has over leech now, she is still subpar compared to Slayer when it comes to handling of traps.

The main reason is because Slayer is immune to bleed during leech and there are certain traps that do bleeding damage.

However, there is a way to overcome this shortcoming. Having a Quick Silver flask with anti-bleed will achieve similar effect as Brutal Fervour.

You can roll anti-freeze on a granite flask instead.

Also, Soul of Ryslatha is great for Uber Lab farming.
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
One last question. We now have overleech with the Scion. How good will her Sustain be with traps.Can i just kill monsters and run through it like i did with Slayer last league? Or do i need to play with more caution?

I must be missing something, how do you get overleech with scion?
I thought leech couldn't be capped anymore :o
"
tirrorex wrote:

I must be missing something, how do you get overleech with scion?
I thought leech couldn't be capped anymore :o

You get over leech by picking Slayer from Scion's Ascendant.
Hello sir, i'ven following this build and its awesome, i have some issues getting 2 shotted or 3 shotted from some mobs i have cap resisstances (except chaos i have -30%) i have 4.3k hp with xoph blood(atm im lvl 84), it maybe cuz i suck at the game : P
anyway thats not why im writting this to you, im having trouble with the INT ,i have low int and i would like to know what i could do to get more int w/o losing too much dps or ressistances from a piece of gear that im actually using, any other advice would be also welcome, thanks for uploading and keeping this build updated its really good i love it :D
Hi there i lover your Duelist version and have played it in a prior league so i have decided to play your scion version since i have not played scion before. I have one small question in your pros and con section you stated to take champion but in the acendancy section you state Slayer. Which one should i take when giving the time to take those choices upon unlock. Any clarification in this would be greatly appreciated.. Again great work on you builds they work great
"
polister wrote:
Hello sir, i'ven following this build and its awesome, i have some issues getting 2 shotted or 3 shotted from some mobs i have cap resisstances (except chaos i have -30%) i have 4.3k hp with xoph blood(atm im lvl 84), it maybe cuz i suck at the game : P
anyway thats not why im writting this to you, im having trouble with the INT ,i have low int and i would like to know what i could do to get more int w/o losing too much dps or ressistances from a piece of gear that im actually using, any other advice would be also welcome, thanks for uploading and keeping this build updated its really good i love it :D

Your character is hidden so I am not able to provide better assessment but from the stats you mentioned, 4.3K life at level 84 is kind of love. Ensure you have high life rolls on all rare slots as they will boost your survivability significantly.

Did you pick Slayer as your ascendancy? If so, you will need to link Fortify gem to Leap Slam and use Leap Slam to proc fortify.

For leveling, I recommend using Enfeeble curse instead of Flammability as it gives approximately 30% more effective life pool.

"
lordzetal wrote:
Hi there i lover your Duelist version and have played it in a prior league so i have decided to play your scion version since i have not played scion before. I have one small question in your pros and con section you stated to take champion but in the acendancy section you state Slayer. Which one should i take when giving the time to take those choices upon unlock. Any clarification in this would be greatly appreciated.. Again great work on you builds they work great

Glad you liked the Slayer version. :)

In patch 3.0, Champion was the recommended choice but with Vaal Pact changes, Slayer will work better with Vaal Pact because of overleech. You will need to link Fortify gem with Leap Slam with this switch and use Leap Slam to proc fortify. It might take some getting use to but it shouldn't be tough to adapt since Leap Slam is used to maneuver around the map.

For Pros & Cons section, I have missed that out while I was updating the guide. Sorry for the confusion there.
Any tips for us who dont have nghamu axe yet?
Fixed!, my character should be public now, from the time i wrote that post i've improved a bit i got new stuff and im a bit better now but i'd still like some advices please :D
Hi

I'm new to Scion build.

"
Duelist Ascendancy (Slayer) -> Ranger Ascendancy (Raider) -> Path of the Duelist (3 passive points)

Could you be so kind and show the Ascendancy with a Pic. It ease a bit overwhelming.
For example to get to Slayer Part does it take 2 lab runs to complete?

Lab (2 Points per lab run.)
Normal
Cruel
Merciless
Uber

Thank you in Advance.
"
ausura wrote:
Any tips for us who dont have nghamu axe yet?

You can use Kaom's Primacy and farm for 2 chaos recipe.

"
polister wrote:
Fixed!, my character should be public now, from the time i wrote that post i've improved a bit i got new stuff and im a bit better now but i'd still like some advices please :D

I would recommend you to replace Windscream boots with a high life roll rare version. Windscream is better paired with Belly of the Beast as Belly makes up for the missing life roll on the boots.

Replace your Cataclysm Eye ring. Look for one with over 60 life roll.

In general, aim for high life roll on all rare slots over damage as the build has enough damage to clear content.

For leveling, consider swapping Flammability curse to Enfeeble. This gives you a 30% more effective life pool.

You should have the stats to clear Uber lab. Do that and get the last 2 points. :)

"
jgundlach wrote:
Hi

I'm new to Scion build.

"
Duelist Ascendancy (Slayer) -> Ranger Ascendancy (Raider) -> Path of the Duelist (3 passive points)

Could you be so kind and show the Ascendancy with a Pic. It ease a bit overwhelming.
For example to get to Slayer Part does it take 2 lab runs to complete?

Lab (2 Points per lab run.)
Normal
Cruel
Merciless
Uber

Thank you in Advance.

Yes. You can get Slayer in 2 lab runs.

The path is in fact listed in each individual skill tree but for your convenience, I will type them here :)

Normal - 1 point in Dexterity (Ranger), 1 point in Strength + Dexterity (Duelist)
Cruel - 2 points in Duelist Ascendancy (pick Slayer)
Merciless - 2 points in Ranger Ascendancy (pick Raider)
Uber - 2 points in Path of Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info