NO LONGER MAINTAINED

Yeah, but odds are in your favor of getting more fire or cold than lightning, since it's 2/3 vs 1/3.

According to Path of Building, lightning deals the least DPS, too. Cold deals roughly 8% more, and fire deals 32% more.
Just wanted to say started this build last night and switched to skelly mage around 25 when I got a Reckoning jewel and a reverb wand. Throw in skelly peirce and lmp and nothing has slowed me down so far. I even finished kativa with a helm u picked up right out of the gate. Absolutely crushing it so far, can't wait to upgrade and see how I do in maps.
"
Hercanic wrote:
Yeah, but odds are in your favor of getting more fire or cold than lightning, since it's 2/3 vs 1/3.

According to Path of Building, lightning deals the least DPS, too. Cold deals roughly 8% more, and fire deals 32% more.

Well you would have to play without Anger in this case though, Anger will mess up EE in conjunction with arc as it adds flat fire damage. Just consider that.

edit: You could of course use another aura such as haste. When I calculate this in PoB I get more dmg with haste on the minions even without EE. I guess that could work out quite well, have to test this later.
Last edited by ufreshbro on Aug 21, 2017, 1:00:16 PM
How does Femur of the saints staff compare to pledge of hands? one gives u free spell echo other gives u +2 minions gems and +2% cast sped per skel owned on skeles
"
Camaron wrote:
How does Femur of the saints staff compare to pledge of hands? one gives u free spell echo other gives u +2 minions gems and +2% cast sped per skel owned on skeles
"
ufreshbro wrote:
"
Hercanic wrote:

Well you would have to play without Anger in this case though, Anger will mess up EE in conjunction with arc as it adds flat fire damage. Just consider that.

edit: You could of course use another aura such as haste. When I calculate this in PoB I get more dmg with haste on the minions even without EE. I guess that could work out quite well, have to test this later.

if your running a minion build anger will be linked to generosity and wont affect ee at all. overall ee with anger on generosity will be a dps gain.
Fun fact: i noticed i was lacking damage in boss fights and went after the problem.
It ended up being the gem level, which i didn't care too much about cause its level 18.
Turns out, according to the official GGG minion spreadsheet, my lvl 18 gem makes my skellies have a final dps of 26.9 while a lvl 21 gem has 60.3!!! more than 2x.

gonna upgrade my gem asap, before even getting a 6l
"
Fhark wrote:
"
ufreshbro wrote:
"
Hercanic wrote:

if your running a minion build anger will be linked to generosity and wont affect ee at all. overall ee with anger on generosity will be a dps gain.

He isnt wrong though i decided to drop generosity in favour of having a bigger EHP/mana pool using essence worm, so EE is messed up. i'll try haste + EE sticking to essence worm.
Last edited by Shareware on Aug 21, 2017, 7:06:16 PM
Haste + EE + Essence Worm seems really good. The added cast speed from haste on your own is nice for applying curses also.
Currently running dual curse with enfeeble to add another security layer as i went full out on dmg :D
just came to say great build playing on HSC lvl 66 finish act 9 with 4l sire of shards no problem on dps part not as fast as u but cant expect better until i dont find the currency to get at least a 5L PLEDGE what skills do u recomend on a 5L pledge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info