NO LONGER MAINTAINED

"
Shareware wrote:
"
Pretzul wrote:
Can I proc elemental overload with arc for a bonus to the skeletons?

No overload is an buff applied to you. if you were talking about elemental equilirium, you somewhat can but since you cant control the element of your skeletons, idk what to think about it tbh.

Well, you have 1/3 of each element worth of damage. Some random first bolt will hit the enemy, then you gain buff for the remaining 2/3 of your damage. Seems like it could work
Add the choice of pantheon please.
TY
Thanks for sharing your build.

One question: do you feel the Vaal Sum skeletons is worth it over zombies?
The Vaal is so limited in use and then it overrides you main skellies. Zombies would be perm and provide more defense not to mention the Ascendancy Flesh Binder
"
Ganis886 wrote:
Add the choice of pantheon please.
TY

i dont like any of the major ones but i took Soul of Lunaris, for the small ones i took Soul of Ryslatha (also having the second part unlocked). Overall those are so minor it doesnt realy matter.

"
Chrom wrote:
Thanks for sharing your build.

One question: do you feel the Vaal Sum skeletons is worth it over zombies?
The Vaal is so limited in use and then it overrides you main skellies. Zombies would be perm and provide more defense not to mention the Ascendancy Flesh Binder

Feel free to try yourself for me zombies were dying all the time and not doing anything that would help.
Last edited by Shareware on Aug 19, 2017, 12:38:36 PM
"
Shareware wrote:

Feel free to try yourself for me zombies were dying all the time and not doing anything that would help.

Yeah, I've tried both, but I'm only lvl 79 and @T6 maps, so not endgame. The zombies don't die, but as said it's not endgame which is what I'm more worried about.
1. Enchantments?
2. Why we need vaal skeletons? Just want to use someday kaoms heart and move curse to helmet.
3. "increased Spell Damage" roll on staff affect skeletons?
4. MF viable?
5. Thank you for this build :D
"
_biggoodeeny wrote:
1. Enchantments?
2. Why we need vaal skeletons? Just want to use someday kaoms heart and move curse to helmet.
3. "increased Spell Damage" roll on staff affect skeletons?
4. MF viable?
5. Thank you for this build :D

1. Overwrites the 40% inc minion dmg from bonehelmet (since i only have 1 curese now and no investment
into curses i prefer 40%dmg), the regen boot enchant is nice to have, but im too
lazy and realy dislike the lab at all, i wont farm it.
2. Up to you tbh it somewhat helps with bosses isnt requiered though, go koams if you like to totaly
legit.
3. No it does not but the spell echo does and the 100%inc mana is solid defense with MoM.
4. Probably quite easy to add some rarity on gear if you can still get your res capped.
I've discovered a really OP quirk with this build. As far as the limit for how many skeleton mages goes (determined by how many dead reckonings youre using), Summon Skeleton and Vaal Summon Skeletons are counted separately. So if you use 3x jewels, you can summon up to 15 vaal skeleton mages and 10 normal skeleton mages! This is some serious boss-melting dps when combined with vaal haste.
Last edited by Pretzul on Aug 20, 2017, 7:58:16 AM
Hello,

I discovered this build yesterday when i was looking for one to reroll to. I started as an animator and then went straight with this one.
Got all the equipments today and i must say: what the fuck.
The damage is impressive (currently with a 5l) and i'm very impressed that it has pratictically no cost, being able to do all map mods lol

Only one question: can you show your flasks? what are the most optimal ones?

Thanks for the build!
also, whats the best gem to swap GMP for single target purposes? like bosses n stuff

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info