[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Ive just bought this helm for a 6l lightning trap. Seems juicy... somehow ill need to get some strength to equip it.. i need this for armour.. since every single mob stun with his AA
Im also curious how much this "mine damage increase" will mean for my GC.

UPDATE

To get enough Strength i may bought some unnecessary items i may change...

Gloves and boots were cheap so i could take some strenght but still need some and only amu left and that crap cost me 5ex... the last remaining item to upgrade is the shield.. maybe the belt is low too..
Last edited by mojito000 on Dec 15, 2017, 5:23:27 PM
Great new league starter, doing yellow maps comfortably. Have the following items and around 100C to spend, which should be my next upgrade and what should I look for. Understand about life and resist but not sure how damage is increased with various mods. Thanks

why belt of the deciever
Does any one know why I get no tooltip DPS increase when I slot the Long Winter jewel? I have plenty of INT in radius, it says it's activated. Hatred is such a huge DPS boost, I was pretty disappointed when I saw nothing from the jewel (except for the flat cold dmg)...
So, I must say the dps of this build is just obscene once you have the right gear. The new shaper items just trivialize the content giving a flat 50% more damage than anything that was available previously. At this gear a 3ple survival Mod Hydra takes about 10 second:

I am mainly looking forward to improving survival from now. Any tips what I should exchange? I would prolly go for amu and shield.
Whats the dpa diference between the new shaped chest and the carcass Jack? And this shaped weapons to normal ones?
Last edited by rotheee on Dec 16, 2017, 7:18:21 AM
"
evo404 wrote:
Does any one know why I get no tooltip DPS increase when I slot the Long Winter jewel? I have plenty of INT in radius, it says it's activated. Hatred is such a huge DPS boost, I was pretty disappointed when I saw nothing from the jewel (except for the flat cold dmg)...

Because you're already converting all phys to cold, and the gem increases the range of your glacial cascade not an additional cascade, imho it's pretty trash for a crit build unless you're unable to get the helm enchant.
Last edited by Deadication on Dec 16, 2017, 7:58:17 AM
Running this build for my second league, here are my current items nothing amazing just what i could pick up in the short time i can play.

Haven't run guardians yet but done a few T15 maps and practically one shots everything still.

Little tip for anyone using mines this is the AHK script i use for placing at feet.

"
#IfWinActive, Path of Exile
*RButton::Send {shift Down}{RButton down}
*RButton Up::Send {shift Up}{RButton up}

Been running this so far in abyss, with some of my own mods, and enjoying it. I don't like Kaom's and have tried to get around using them. I think getting hit by everything is not worth the life gain they give. Especially for a build like this that is not armor based and has no clear defense outside of MOM. I would much rather have evasion and build towards an evasion/ES hybrid and have MS.

I have been using the new boots that are linked below + the GC jewel to get 100% conversion but its obviously not all cold. My thought process is that it allows me to get the increased damage enchant on helm instead of conversion because I'm already converting everything -- additionally I don't have to use the phys to light gem in the 6L and am using increased crits instead.

Is this really going to hurt the build going forward? I was lucky and hit a 6L with my armor. I'm just breaking into red maps now and steamrolling everything so I expect it to work out but felt like bringing it up because I don't know the mechanics in this game as well as a lot of others.

(ignore gems, just leveling them)

*Edit: I did hit these Kaom's with my div cards though -- looking to sell.
Last edited by whitelytning on Dec 16, 2017, 9:45:34 AM
Hi, is this dagger is ok?

Spoiler

Im getting only a 16k tooltip with increased Aoe, can you please take a look into my char and tells me what should i improve in order to get mor dps?

https://pastebin.com/XAkT8e3J
Last edited by babsbegood on Dec 16, 2017, 6:26:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info