[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Thanks for the guide! This is my first time playing hard on a caster, (i'm normally always melee) and I've been enjoying the hell out of it.

Got pretty lucky this season drop wise and managed to get some nice gear early on.

How ever I have a question about these two. For the dagger... exactally HOW important is high flat #-# cold? I was looking mainly for higher crit multi but is the flat a big enough factor to consider another 10-20 damage over say another 10 crit multi?

And for the gloves is attack speed worth it for shield charge or should i go for some more damage stats?
Last edited by Nothigface on Dec 14, 2017, 11:20:15 PM
"
Nothigface wrote:
Thanks for the guide! This is my first time playing hard on a caster, (i'm normally always melee) and I've been enjoying the hell out of it.

Got pretty lucky this season drop wise and managed to get some nice gear early on.

How ever I have a question about these two. For the dagger... exactally HOW important is high flat #-# cold? I was looking mainly for higher crit multi but is the flat a big enough factor to consider another 10-20 damage over say another 10 crit multi?

And for the gloves is attack speed worth it for shield charge or should i go for some more damage stats?

50 flat cold damage should give you around 5-10% more dps (depending on GC gem level and other flat dmg sources).
But if you can - try getting the new shaped dagger - Extra Damage as Cold.
It's a huge boost over any other stat.

I don't think you can get damage on gloves (except uniques - but those ain't worth it eHP wise).
Attack speed should be usefull for high tier maps where mobility is more important.
Last edited by puniya on Dec 15, 2017, 4:42:25 AM
nice stuff
do we still do Alira for bandits?
Who can tell me what to upgrade next on?? I Think I will buy me a 6link and get rid of the 2x long winter to get phys to light gem. What else??? :)
Doing tier 8-11 at the moment feeling squishy from time to time :P

I got 4215 life and 2647 mana for MoM 22.5k tooltip in hideout with hatred

Gear:
Spoiler

"
SuperCrap wrote:
Who can tell me what to upgrade next on?? I Think I will buy me a 6link and get rid of the 2x long winter to get phys to light gem. What else??? :)
Doing tier 8-11 at the moment feeling squishy from time to time :P

I got 4215 life and 2647 mana for MoM 22.5k tooltip in hideout with hatred

Gear:
Spoiler

helm enchant, 6l carcas, more crit on shield, weapon, spell damage in every peace of gear where it possible to get. Don't buy winter gems, buy 3-4 dps stats gem when u get u chant on helm
Last edited by rndt_t on Dec 15, 2017, 10:29:31 AM
Hi! This is my gear so far.. they all ssf. I focused only on gettin capped by resists and take some hp. Ive bought 2 threshold jews and i would like to know why its not worth it? Isn't it better if i convert with jews and get the damage bonuse enchant instead of the dmg convert enchant?

By the way i bought a dagger and i would like to know if its good or not... (it was 100c)

My current priority is 6l my carcass, or i should invest to something else first?

Oh and i found this gem :D so happy with it:
"

helm enchant, 6l carcas, more crit on shield, weapon, spell damage in every peace of gear where it possible to get. Don't buy winter gems, buy 3-4 dps stats gem when u get u chant on helm

So I upgraded some things, invested a lot of my currency since Im not rich, tried one of the new daggers, 6link regalia instead of carcass, since its only 100c instead of 450c. Got a new helmet with enchant and new boots.

Path of building is telling me thats its not too much more damage but I got a lot of more life and es (4153 life + 2421 es). Not sure why I cant reach a high dps yet, maybe its my skill gems.

Last edited by SuperCrap on Dec 15, 2017, 1:43:47 PM
"
mojito000 wrote:
... Isn't it better if i convert with jews and get the damage bonuse enchant instead of the dmg convert enchant?..

you lose alot of dmg and/ or life compared to using 2 other jewels

crafted this chest , i think carcass jack is still good but not best in slot anymore since you can get some realy insane shaped chests

Last edited by swaggerino123 on Dec 15, 2017, 2:07:05 PM
so I have couple of questions.

I need to work on better staff (better shield with moar HP and ES and crit), better gloves...

but i wanna ask ... i was running 5L even tho i had 6 links coz mana issues... i got 1600 mana, mana bottle ofc but the issue is that i have to spam it a lot to keep up with mana... casual killing is ok but one hit from a mob even with armor flask means i usually get to 200 mana... which is probably how it is supposed to be? just wondering whether you guys are really spamming mana flask or you have some workaround...

also if you can take a look and tell me what to focus on right now i would appriciate it. got like 100c and 1 ex so I got "some" budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info