[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
maclarca wrote:

Now play with bright break for faster playstyle. Hp 4.7K mana 1.6K
Dmg 14K...with conc 18

suggestions ?

How does brightbeak work for faster playstyle?

BTW mana problems you can solve with Vaal Clarity.
Hello do you know if i use trap support have the same dmg against mine? ty a lot

PS: i se a lot of people here in post with another item have about 100k+ dmg, it is posible? you in first post specify have AoE: 34.4k With Conc: 53k and put some video kill uber atz and shaper guardin very fast, is with this damage? ty
"
dragonurosu66 wrote:
Hello do you know if i use trap support have the same dmg against mine? ty a lot

PS: i se a lot of people here in post with another item have about 100k+ dmg, it is posible? you in first post specify have AoE: 34.4k With Conc: 53k and put some video kill uber atz and shaper guardin very fast, is with this damage? ty

Yeah the video is with the 50k tool tip dps.

Traps are different from mine. Make sure it has mine damage in the nodes or gems
how does this works without clear mind? im planning temporal chains blasphemy. im not really good at surviving..
"
AVtime1 wrote:
how does this works without clear mind? im planning temporal chains blasphemy. im not really good at surviving..

A good number of people played this on SSF HC for Turmoil event, where Essence Worm and Clear Mind aren't available unless you are super lucky. Worked fine for me and top sabo is currently 95, so I would say you are absolutely fine without clear mind.

It is a bit squishy. Positioning is very important, especially in breaches or your character will just melt. Good luck.
Thinking about running this in mayhem for something different, am I able to do the numlock trick somehow if I have a tenkey-less keyboard? Maybe via the on-screen kb?
"
gibtuck wrote:
Thinking about running this in mayhem for something different, am I able to do the numlock trick somehow if I have a tenkey-less keyboard? Maybe via the on-screen kb?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6tx62y/psa_how_to_toggle_attack_in_place_without_a/

AHK script that binds a numpad key down and up to two different keys. Or the same in top comment, but bound to a single keybind, first press toggle on, second off.

Each keypress is a single server action so it seems legal.
Hi, great guide, I have a question: is your zoomzoom pathfinder version better or worse than this shadow version for general mapping? Is that easy to gear up for the coming Mayhem?
Do u think this build will work on Abyss League? Becouse I think about use it :)
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Hi, great guide, I have a question: is your zoomzoom pathfinder version better or worse than this shadow version for general mapping? Is that easy to gear up for the coming Mayhem?

Zoomzoom is for uber lab/boss only. Do not recommend for mapping

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info