[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I think that because I’m still in the process of respeccing, and my gear doesn’t have any mana regeneration, it takes a lot longer for my mana to fill. So i have more opportunity to use it.

This is the solution for any mana issue, I always have my mana up.
This build has been a blast to play. I got my first Shaper kill ever today using the gear below (missing CWDT, I changed it to enfeeble/stone golem/IC). It doesn't have the clear speed of some of the other builds but it's one of the few builds that I've played that can clear at a comfortable pace and still destroy bosses with relative ease. I currently have 50.7k/hit damage standing in my hideout with Hatred on.

Spoiler
"
Psyc0lops wrote:
This build has been a blast to play. I got my first Shaper kill ever today using the gear below (missing CWDT, I changed it to enfeeble/stone golem/IC). It doesn't have the clear speed of some of the other builds but it's one of the few builds that I've played that can clear at a comfortable pace and still destroy bosses with relative ease. I currently have 50.7k/hit damage standing in my hideout with Hatred on.

Spoiler

How much hp/mana/es do you have?
So couple of recent bad rip ( in HHC) made me back to play my gc miner. It needs a respec cause it were turned into a KBminer... But my goal is to at least run shaper once ,deathless obviously.

I was wondering, Since im not quite good with PoB,what would be the difference between a carcassjack and a +1 gem tabula ? DPS wise anyway.. Cause there is literally no carcassjack in HHC or the price is crazy insane,close to 17ex.

"
Deadbringer wrote:
So couple of recent bad rip ( in HHC) made me back to play my gc miner. It needs a respec cause it were turned into a KBminer... But my goal is to at least run shaper once ,deathless obviously.

I was wondering, Since im not quite good with PoB,what would be the difference between a carcassjack and a +1 gem tabula ? DPS wise anyway.. Cause there is literally no carcassjack in HHC or the price is crazy insane,close to 17ex.

Just go to skills and level all the gems up 1.
Apologies if you answered this already but I went through the thread and didn't see:

How bad would this be as non-crit? I am trying out hardcore for the first time and I'm really nervous about the amount of life you have on the tree. I'm new so I don't know that much about monster abilities and stuff, though telegraphed one-shots are pretty much fine.

www.poeurl.com/bBle

I was thinking something like this (I guess I need orb of storms and elemental overload) for leveling before Kitava. I'm nervous about dying!
"
finnstery wrote:
Apologies if you answered this already but I went through the thread and didn't see:

How bad would this be as non-crit? I am trying out hardcore for the first time and I'm really nervous about the amount of life you have on the tree. I'm new so I don't know that much about monster abilities and stuff, though telegraphed one-shots are pretty much fine.

www.poeurl.com/bBle

I was thinking something like this (I guess I need orb of storms and elemental overload) for leveling before Kitava. I'm nervous about dying!

I leveled this build and played it in HC to end game, the amount of life is fine, especially for leveling which seems to be a concern for you. You can drop a few damage nodes/get higher level and pick up scion life wheel if you really want more life. Leveling is a piece of cake with this build, you will be instantly killing and phasing every boss.

As for going non crit, I can't imagine it would ever be worth it for GC mines, freezing, chilling, and shattering is too important, not to mention the significant damage difference.
"
"
finnstery wrote:

www.poeurl.com/bBle

I leveled this build and played it in HC to end game, the amount of life is fine, especially for leveling which seems to be a concern for you. You can drop a few damage nodes/get higher level and pick up scion life wheel if you really want more life. Leveling is a piece of cake with this build, you will be instantly killing and phasing every boss.

As for going non crit, I can't imagine it would ever be worth it for GC mines, freezing, chilling, and shattering is too important, not to mention the significant damage difference.

Thanks for the reply. Any general advice for stat breakpoints at bosses, or stuff I could pick up for a limited budget to make leveling better?
"
finnstery wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Any general advice for stat breakpoints at bosses, or stuff I could pick up for a limited budget to make leveling better?

I seriously believe you won't have problems while leveling. Just get standard stuff like tabula and goldrim and good leveling rares. The damage is so high that you won't have problems with survivability, as long as you can take a hit or two. Just make sure you use vaal clarity and detonate mines linked to spell totem for bosses. You can also use hrimsorrow for damage conversion, allowing you to get more out of a wise oak flask (if you can afford it) and frost bomb. Essence worm can also be used by act 4 and is a big damage boost if you can afford it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info