[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I respected from Frostbolt miner to this build. This char is supe rslow but dmg is good.
Got for now 4.5k hp and 38k dps with Hatred.

My test gear:

Spoiler

How important is the ele pen enchant on the boots? I've ran uber lab like 20 times already but for life of me I can't seem to get that enchant :(
Why do we use belt of the deceiever, wouldn't a high res/life rare belt be more efficient?

For the love of god I can't six link my carcass, so I know that will be an upgrade, but what else could you recommend?

I have a belt of the deceiver and I'm just testing to see if a higher life pool would make it easier to run t14+ maps, cause die a lot.

thanks for the build!

EDIT:is it maybe better to use a rare 6 link until 6 link carcass or just to continue using 5 link carcass?
Last edited by dsimek11 on Sep 26, 2017, 11:30:14 AM
I will say I was having a lot of mana issues, no matter when I popped the flask. Dropping the 50c on a lavinga's was the best thing I did for this build though. It's so good for us, even when unloading on bosses. Getting 7 seconds of unlimited casts while your totem goes ham is great.

Highly recommend! All it lost me was my remove curse mana flask which when I switch from tremor to dag+shield combo and pop in kaom's roots I wont even feel it.
Been having this weird thing happen to me at around level 84. Whenever I shield charge into a pack, it seems to proc EE??? The mobs have the purple circle around their feet and their mod beneath their name are always "Resists Cold , Resists Fire, Vuln to Lightning". Am I doing something wrong or am I just missing something?
"
dsimek11 wrote:
Why do we use belt of the deceiever, wouldn't a high res/life rare belt be more efficient?

For the love of god I can't six link my carcass, so I know that will be an upgrade, but what else could you recommend?

I have a belt of the deceiver and I'm just testing to see if a higher life pool would make it easier to run t14+ maps, cause die a lot.

thanks for the build!

EDIT:is it maybe better to use a rare 6 link until 6 link carcass or just to continue using 5 link carcass?

I use belt of the deceiver because of the phys damage because we have the helm enchant for GC phys dmg to cold
I tried to search but didn't find it, I'm not a complete noob but still I need to ask, what about Cospri's instead of a dagger? Sure no phys but lot of cold damage and freeze damage... your toughts?
GG build. Just killed shaper with my shit geared char xD The drop was troll though :l

Last edited by Aedre32 on Sep 27, 2017, 11:11:20 AM
What do you use for single target between 12-28?
Thanks so much for the guide! Just killed Shaper for the first time ever and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be with this build. Being clumsy with mechanics killed me twice but I didn't expect deathless first run.

Just wanted to chime in with the chorus that this is a great build with viable map and boss clearing ability. On to the next!

Character- CircleSplodeys
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dooblicious/characters
Last edited by Dooblicious on Sep 27, 2017, 4:45:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info