Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
2windz, Thx for this build man!

with it i killed Shaper
but rly Shaper was more easier than his Guards; Chimera was totaly insane for me

its my gearShow

p.s.
maybe someone can give me advice on how to improve my current gear

You dont have frostbomb anywhere on that build, either manually cast it(maybe take out flame dash) or put it in your cast when damage taken setup.

Also I would run a wise oak but your fire rez is too high. Run a second damage flask like atziri's promise this gives a little leech so an ice golem will give you way more damage dropping the stone golem, I use one with culling strike linked, great for bosses.

Hope this helps.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." -Peter Baelish
Hey Windz, just wanted to pop by and say thanks for the build, it's been a ton of fun. I'm running into a bit of a wall though, I couldn't find any helps with the phys to cold conversion so I'm using hrimsorrow. Most of my gear looks comparable to yours and I'm doing a decent amount of damage but it looks to be a significant amount less in general, in PoB I'm not too far off but that isn't translating to the real world it seems. It's taking me quite some time to down any guardians and lots of deaths. I'm wondering if you'd be able to take a look at my profile and see if you notice anything I'm glancing over that could be the issue, I don't have the elemental penetration on the kaom's roots either because they're pretty pricey and I haven't run uber lab yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks windz.
"
"
Completed 29 Challengesumm0n wrote:
"
Completed 20 ChallengesTeyo wrote:
Heres my current gear:

DPS Tooltip in hideout is only
23k inc aoe
35k conc

Looking for reasons on why my dps is so low?

You have no crit multiplier on gear (you can get it on dagger, amulet, ring), no/bad jewels in your tree and your spell damage is lowish too (shield, gloves, amu, dagger). Replace your Dragon Shard jewel with either Clear Mind jewel (you are using Essence Worm) or rare jewel with crit MULTIPLIER (check OP for other stats to look after). Get more of such jewels (3+). Level your damage gems to lvl20 and get a lvl21 gc. Your conc effect has 0% quality.

How many profiles am I going to look at where people are using wise oak and their cold rez isn't their highest resistance...
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." -Peter Baelish
Last edited by SaltyRamen on Sep 23, 2017, 11:38:03 PM
Hey Windz
Great build xD trying it on hc right now just wanted to know how u you farmed uber izaro.
My gears not great but find it bit sketchy
"
RainBabe42 wrote:
Hey Windz
Great build xD trying it on hc right now just wanted to know how u you farmed uber izaro.
My gears not great but find it bit sketchy

Hey rainbabe

Izaro and argus usually die instantly from the mines u layed ahead of time. Pop your dps flask just as he comes up.

Traps however is the harder part. Stone golem + 2% life regen when hit enchant helps out. Grab 2 life flask to play it safe.

Make sure u got conc and crit and have 40k+ dps tool tip with conc and hatred
Thanks for the help Windz =]
Thank you so much for this build. I kinda hit that point where I was bored with the league and couldn't even finish off new characters. I would create them, bring them up to around maps and just get bored and redo. This build revitalized it.

It's a blast to play (haha) and very unique. I love it and can see me bringing it to 90+. I feel like my life is a little rough right now. I believe i'm around 4000 hp and 500ish ES with MoM and 1500 mana. I'm only 73 so I can see with levels and fine tuning gear I should be over 5500 life about and of course more mana. Right now it is pretty squishy, but it could be because i'm kinda being cocky and already alch and going maps.
Hey im just a little confused, maybe u can clarify. The guide has a 5B 1G chest, but your profile has a 4B 2G. Just wanting to verify which I should be aiming for. Thanks
"
Hey im just a little confused, maybe u can clarify. The guide has a 5B 1G chest, but your profile has a 4B 2G. Just wanting to verify which I should be aiming for. Thanks

Maybe looking at wrong char

I use 5b1g
Hey windz i would like some ideas on what else i can get to improve my char

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info