[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
lman12 wrote:
Hi guys.. Tomorrowtech's build using Purifying flame. It can be swapped for Glacial cascade with same tree based on preference. Really enjoying this build with "PF" utilizing 2 essence worms with hatred and wrath and a watcher's eye for crit hatred and phys to lightning wrath conversion rolls. This along with conversion to lightning rolled gloves allows us to completely convert pf 100 percent as well as balance out damage types to take advantage of the juicy Explosives expert ascendancy node which adds buffs for each element.

Here is a quick video of T16 Phoenix run. Buffed corrupted map with enfeeble and temp chains. I see many swapping gems for clear like icicle mine and pyroclast for bosses. No need with PF.. its a fanstastic all rounder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL_rjUGy4Ck&feature=youtu.be
And this is really nice for Icicle Mines:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
lman12 wrote:
Hi guys.. Tomorrowtech's build using Purifying flame. It can be swapped for Glacial cascade with same tree based on preference. Really enjoying this build with "PF" utilizing 2 essence worms with hatred and wrath and a watcher's eye for crit hatred and phys to lightning wrath conversion rolls. This along with conversion to lightning rolled gloves allows us to completely convert pf 100 percent as well as balance out damage types to take advantage of the juicy Explosives expert ascendancy node which adds buffs for each element.

Here is a quick video of T16 Phoenix run. Buffed corrupted map with enfeeble and temp chains. I see many swapping gems for clear like icicle mine and pyroclast for bosses. No need with PF.. its a fanstastic all rounder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL_rjUGy4Ck&feature=youtu.be

Some if not most of that gear is worth many ex, bottled faith alone costs about 30ex and that's just one item. With Divine Ire multi conversion stacking gear such as that, of course a high scaling part phys part fire spell can turn into a mixed aoe/single target nuker capable of millions of shaper DPS and can nuke guardians in a second or two. A budget "PF" build will do a fraction of the damage, it's still respectable, but compared to the ease of a hybrid Icicle Mine and Pyroclast Mine dual 5L or 6L set up is capable of, it's not really an option.
What do you guys think about transitioning the mapping mine setup for a fire based one in the late game, so that your damage is consistently fire damage? For example, fireball mines after leveling.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
xsnowingx wrote:
What do you guys think about transitioning the mapping mine setup for a fire based one in the late game, so that your damage is consistently fire damage? For example, fireball mines after leveling.

Fireball fork is amazing for clear. Even better with woke fork gem. Definitely can work with fire dmg focus like -fire res helm fossil crafted or using anger watchers eye
Anything i need to change for ball lightning version?
Last edited by Tecken1407 on Dec 13, 2019, 7:32:45 AM
Do you think Arc will be better than Icicle ? Or about on-par?

Didn't play last league, wanted to try Icicle mines since I've already played Arc miner in the past. But since I haven't played Icicle I don't know how hard it has been gutted.
gonna do that for 3.9 :)
good luck and a nice league everyone!
"
SC Trade Metamorph player here.

Still can't decide what skill to pick up for league. ARC Mine? Pyroblast Mine? Glacial Cascade Mine? Icicle Mine? Ball Lightning Mine?

HELP

C
A
N
T
D
E
C
I
D
E

im probably just going to play it safe with Arc + Pyro Tremor until I see what others are gravitating toward... Pyro still definitely best single target - the clear skill is probably just preference at this point, everything seems like itll be efficient
"
Meh i decided im going ARC because of memes and sounds and beign able to shatter with call of the brotherhood.
Now i really need a leveling POB trees :/

They're on page 1 of the guide brah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info